Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whyte and Chisora would eat Wilder UP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right they both look like two drunk uncles fighting over the last beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Whyte couldn't even out box Chisora or Parker, even against Allen he looked sub par. Compare Ortiz-Allen to Whyte-Allen and you'll see 2 different classes of boxers.

Durable? He's been rocked against Helenius, Parker, Chisora in both fights, and knocked out by AJ.

Everything you're describing matches Ortiz, not Whyte. Whyte is as 1 dimensional as they get, his stamina isn't even great gassing in the 1st Chisora & JP fights. His KO ratio is barely even 1% higher than Fury.
      Chisora mauled WHyte in both fights and yet in both fights, Whyte was the one picking the better shots and timing throughout. He was the better boxer throughout the 23 rounds they fought.

And you're acting like Wilder hasnt been rocked several times befor,e that too at a lower level than WHyte....the same Wilder who got outboxed by the Spzilka. Let's get real for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Some of us have said for ages now that Whyte is a live dog...Chisora also just that Chisora has become a gate keeper. I still believe Chisora could fight for the title again one day, but Whyte fought well against Joshua, and has skills.

It should not be a suprise that he could be a live dog. Yes i would give Whyte a good chance against Wilder.
        I've said, post AJ/Whyte, that WHyte is a definite live dog also. He would be Wilders second best opponent...if that fight ever happened.

What confuses me is that WHyte v Chisora 1 was a WBC eliminator, Whyte has been ranked as number one for a while now I believe and yet Wilder still gets away with not facing him? How does tha twork?

As for Chisora, he has been there or thereabouts in the division for a long time now and if the version from last weekend turned up for Wilder, the wbc "champ" would be in serious trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          I've said, post AJ/Whyte, that WHyte is a definite live dog also. He would be Wilders second best opponent...if that fight ever happened.

What confuses me is that WHyte v Chisora 1 was a WBC eliminator, Whyte has been ranked as number one for a while now I believe and yet Wilder still gets away with not facing him? How does tha twork?

As for Chisora, he has been there or thereabouts in the division for a long time now and if the version from last weekend turned up for Wilder, the wbc "champ" would be in serious trouble.
          It has to do with fan perceptions. Whyte just got typecast. Look over here for example... Whyte is actually remarkable. He came from kick boxing and managed to become an elite heavyweight. That in itself is quite a stand to make. Miller also comes from that background but has not fought the comp that Whyte has.

Whyte has good power and good combo punching and could be a threat to Wilder, or in a rematch with AJ. I don't think he could do much with Fury because of styles but one never knows.

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
            Both are wayyyyyy too slow
            Way too slow and too inactive. Wilder KOs both of them

Comment

Chisora mauled WHyte in both fights and yet in both fights, Whyte was the one picking the better shots and timing throughout. He was the better boxer throughout the 23 rounds they fought.

And you're acting like Wilder hasnt been rocked several times befor,e that too at a lower level than WHyte....the same Wilder who got outboxed by the Spzilka. Let's get real for a minute.

You're acting like out boxing Chisora is an accomplishment, it's not, 7 other guys have already done it.

Agit Kabayel did a much better job than Whyte, Pulev did better, Fury did better 2x, Haye did better, even Malik Scott out boxed Chisora prior to a premature 6th round stoppage. Hell even Takam was schooling Chisora before he gassed badly.

Szpilka could barely land a glove on Wilder, how was Wilder getting out boxed when he was barely touched? Wilder merely had trouble setting up his offense against an awkward, mobile southpaw.

Whyte is far closer to Bermane Stiverne in terms of style, in fact I don't even think Whyte would beat a prime Stiverne. Stiverne is much better than a Chisora and we saw how that played out.

Comment

End of. Wilder has power yes but beyond that his defence is too lacking, he cant throw straight shots and he aint taking the shots these two put on.

Oh and lets not forget, Wilder has ducked for two years already.
                No they wouldn't. But you don't know anything about boxing so this doesn't surprise me.

Comment

Working...
                X