Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN Numbers for Canelo/Fielding "Shockingly Low"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 million people downloaded so far just on Android alone so I'm guessing at least equal that if not double on Apple products. How did nobody tune in?

Comment

So this idiot wants us to believe that even though there is proof that over 5 million downloaded DAZN right before the canelo fight but none of them actually watched the fight even though they gave out free subscription? Yeah I call bullshyt. There was no other reason to download that app if you wasn't trying to watch canelo. The only question is how many who signed up and watched for free will continue paying or will they just pay when canelo fights. But clearly canelo drew a ton of action to the app and sold out MSG all for a fight against a nobody. Pretty impressive
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 12-18-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I liked the Tevin Farmer fight, Canelo's was boring, and it got lost in the Fury-Wilder hype plus Loma.

Comment

Obviously this depends on what "shocking low" means...especially in the context of money spent.

10k? 250k? 500k?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            5 million people downloaded so far just on Android alone so I'm guessing at least equal that if not double on Apple products. How did nobody tune in?
            I think the biggest reason was simple. People hear "FREE" to watch Canelo. They download the app, and then whoops it asks for your credit card. Wha wa wa. Interest over.

My guess a ton of people never made it past the paywall..

Comment

You mean the guy who has sources in the cable and satellite companies who will be directly affected by people cutting the cord if DAZN can turn into a Netflix for sports?

I'm sure there's no agenda there and they give him the raw data.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                I think the biggest reason was simple. People hear "FREE" to watch Canelo. They download the app, and then whoops it asks for your credit card. Wha wa wa. Interest over.

My guess a ton of people never made it past the paywall..
                Yeah I hate that s h I t myself lol....

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  This is just nonsense. So this idiot says I don't know the numbers, DAZN only knows but he says they won't release them but after saying that they are low. So you just speculating and making shyt up ok I got you. Unless you got a source to back it up you have no clue the subscribers or views DAZN got this weekend. What we do know is how many downloads they got that is proven and a lot. We know it sold out MSG that is proven. The rest is just agenda based hate.
                  What agenda what Meltzer be pushing here? Why would he care if DAZN does well or not?

And he's not just a PPV insider. He had all the WWE network numbers before anyone as well. You're making it seem like Meltzer is just a Joe blow.

Comment

How would this guy even know how many people turned in on their app? I call BS... maybe he would know the subscriber base but exactly how many watched on Saturday night? Doubtful...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      How would this guy even know how many people turned in on their app? I call BS... maybe he would know the subscriber base but exactly how many watched on Saturday night? Doubtful...
                      I'm sure he has sources within DAZN man. That's how he knows his PPV numbas..

Comment

Working...
                      X