No announcement yet.

DAZN Numbers for Canelo/Fielding "Shockingly Low"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BWC View Post
    Meltzer is about as legit as they come. He's the guru on UFC PPV numbers. He's definitely plugged in so I wouldn't just dismiss it..
    Guru on PPVs yet that's UFC and not boxing. Also Dazn is not a PPV, platform. More like a subscription service. I doubt he has any meaningful sources.

Comment

Yes, I would like to expand on that, ha DAZN been disrespectful to other fighters? how so?

Comment

Not shockingly at all I don’t know one person who has dazn

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Not shockingly at all I don’t know one person who has dazn
          And that's the bottom line. Any one of us could walk around our workplace or any restaurant or anything and ask people if they've ever heard of DAZN. I guarantee MAYBE 3/100 people

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
            Disrespectful? I havnt watched DAZN, curious on the specifics with this.. anything particularly bad ?
            He's butthurt GGG gets knocked in the head in that 90's Tyson style video game that featured Canelo vs a few opponents.

Comment

This Meltzer guy is stating the obvious! Of course the paying subscribers are shockingly low, with 5 million downloads before the Canelo fight and all were probabl taking advantage of the free month to watch Canelo. The subscriber number will likely rise over the next few months but will obviously depend on the quality of schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                Guru on PPVs yet that's UFC and not boxing. Also Dazn is not a PPV, platform. More like a subscription service. I doubt he has any meaningful sources.
                Doubt he has meaningful sources? Just because boxing isn't the UFC? No, he has sources in the industry period. Always the first guy with all the WWE numbers as well. This isn't a guy that just blows smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
                  This Meltzer guy is stating the obvious! Of course the paying subscribers are shockingly low, with 5 million downloads before the Canelo fight and all were probabl taking advantage of the free month to watch Canelo. The subscriber number will likely rise over the next few months but will obviously depend on the quality of schedule.
                  My guess they will stop the whole first month free thing and start making you pay right away..

Comment

How can this guy know what the numbers are?

Comment

Maybe not coincidental that they want Canelo to fight Jacobs and Golovkin next year. If Canelo/Rocky had done big numbers there is no telling what no-hopers he would fight next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X