Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN Numbers for Canelo/Fielding "Shockingly Low"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well to me it's a good news, the fans has sent a message, give us meaningful fights or we will give you what you deserve. I think they've over estimated Canelo's popularity, he hasn't yet reached the floyd - pac - dela hoya popularity where in their peak they could fight some bums and still sell gloriously.

Comment

• People throwing shade at Dave Meltzer must not know who he is, or have an ulterior motive. He’s been in this business for decades, and he’s been reporting figures, Attendance’s, buys, etc in all that time

And the people who want to scream how this is a streaming thing and not a PPV, he’s been doing it with the WWE network since launch.

Comment

• It’s unfortunate that all these haters can’t appreciate Canelo’s greatness. C’mon, first they where saying Canelo wouldn’t sell out the Garden and he humbled them all when he did against a no name like Rocky Fielding. Secondly they where saying nobody would download the app to watch this fight yet 6 million people did just that. Now b/c someone associated w/t PPV numbers as his profession says their where low views for the fight even though the downloads for the app contradicts that you’ll all jump on it like is true,LOL... enough already Canelo is the king of the sport it’s been proven time and time again. It’s time to move on and embrace that Canelo is good for boxing he brings in more views for the sport you love making boxing more popular.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
          And that's the bottom line. Any one of us could walk around our workplace or any restaurant or anything and ask people if they've ever heard of DAZN. I guarantee MAYBE 3/100 people
          that's why it's a process. everybody cannot have it at the same time. it's networking, information spreads. don't be a pervert because they didn't ask you to pay $80.

Comment

• i remember when Floyd signed the showtime deal and picked Guerrero first. numbers weren't impressive so he had to deliver the Canelo fight. now Canelo in the same boat. he has to deliver the GGG trilogy fight.

Comment

• Fielding isn't even a star in the UK so it's not surprising

Comment

• Why would anyone doubt it or be surprised? No one knowns who fielding is, it not a mega fight and its a gimme first fight to welcome him to the DAZN streaming app. I have said this before, when you invest in something your first few runs are a write off, you have to budget for that even before you go into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  People throwing shade at Dave Meltzer must not know who he is, or have an ulterior motive. He’s been in this business for decades, and he’s been reporting figures, Attendance’s, buys, etc in all that time

And the people who want to scream how this is a streaming thing and not a PPV, he’s been doing it with the WWE network since launch.

Totally radical how he provided evidence.

Comment

• The haters just don’t know when to stop.

Most of these first time users got their free month trial the true results won’t show until canelo’s next fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                      Totally radical how he provided evidence.
                      Notice how it’s a tweet from someone else quoting him?

Comment

Working...
                      X