Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd-Charlo Unification in 2019 if They Beat Williams, Harrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just keep fighting win, lose or draw

Comment

Hurd is gonna crush them Charla Sisters dreams. Humble pie is coming soon.

Comment

Got Hurd all day in this one.

Him vs the 160 Charlo would be EPIC

Comment

Hurd will continue to fight the division elite before becoming undisputed champ

I'm just waiting on Charlo to fight Jo Jo Dan next

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
            Since Charlo has been fighting Hurd's previous opponents maybe we can see him in against Lara while Hurd takes on J-Rock. Doubt that will happen, more likely it would be Frank Galarza or someone of that I'll.

Looking forward to this ultimately happening provided they get to it unscathed. J-Rock is a pretty dangerous opponent, although I see Hurd walking through most of his power shots and hurting J-Rock to the body.
            You make it seem like Charlo is the one holding up the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              You're assuming Lara will beat Castano. I wouldn't bet money on that! Go to YouTube and watch Castano vs. Derevyanchenko, and Castano vs. Vitu!
              I gotta be honest, completely forgot that Lara and Castano are supposed to fight. Last I heard they were trying to get that fight in January. Any update? Is it official? I haven't seen Castano yet but the fact he beat an always tough Soro tells me he's legit. Will have to watch him on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                You make it seem like Charlo is the one holding up the fight.
                Nah, not inplying anyone is holding it up. They both want it, Hurd wants a hometown fight and another one before he takes on Charlo. The fact he's fighting J-Rock dispels any notion that he's looking for soft touches. Charlo's last opponent and next opponent are both guys who were stopped by Hurd. Maybe it's coincidence maybe not. If he fights again in between the Harrison fight and Hurd, it would make sense to fight Lara as he's a former Hurd foe.

Comment

Hope this fight happens next year. Can't blame Hurd wanting that hometown love but we hate waiting for fights like this.

Comment

Hopefully we can get this next year

Comment

Actually The Fight Journal Boxing YouTube channel broke the Williams story THREE months ago! He said it would be April 2019.

Comment

Working...
                      X