Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we expect any different? What is ironic to me is that Canelo used the most obvious and effective strategy in adjusting to an taller opponent.

He worked the body. Now if GGG had learnt after the first fight that throwing 3 punches to the body against an opponent with a granite chin doesn't work, then perhaps in their second fight he ought to have punished Canelo to the body.

Even though Fielding is a nobody who presenting almost no threat - Canelo demonstrated how adaptable and intelligent he is as a fighter.

No point in a third fight with Golovkin because Golovkin seems incapable of adjusting enough. I'd rather see them go their separate ways.

Comment

• Cannot believe how weak Felding was. Fought like a girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
        Did we expect any different? What is ironic to me is that Canelo used the most obvious and effective strategy in adjusting to an taller opponent.

He worked the body. Now if GGG had learnt after the first fight that throwing 3 punches to the body against an opponent with a granite chin doesn't work, then perhaps in their second fight he ought to have punished Canelo to the body.

Even though Fielding is a nobody who presenting almost no threat - Canelo demonstrated how adaptable and intelligent he is as a fighter.

No point in a third fight with Golovkin because Golovkin seems incapable of adjusting enough. I'd rather see them go their separate ways.
        Exactly

Canelo arguably has the best fight IQ in the game today.

Comment

• Canelita was fighting today? I didnt even know

Comment

• Originally posted by Pozomuro View Post
            Canelita was fighting today? I didnt even know
            Then you sir are what we call a casual.

This is the canelo era so get use to it hater.

Comment

• I like Canelo, an excellent fighter with a bit or some greatness, who has fought top opposition for part of his career. We all know though, that Callum Smith, not Fielding, is the real Wba champ at super middle weight, and would have been the better opponent. Now Canelo should next face the man Marco Antonio Barrera said is the big fight for Canelo... Jermall Charlo. Canelo is fantastic but please, no more of this nonsense type bouts like Fielding.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                What a mismatch...Canelo is making a career of the weak or those who are past their prime.

If he goes back to 160 he'll be waiting for Jacobs or Andrade to grow old before he fights them.
                You are so right!!

Comment

• Embarrassing , a "world champion " standing off a challenger , allowing him to use him
                  As a punch bag, waiting to be knocked out and looking to his corner every 2 seconds ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    I like Canelo, an excellent fighter with a bit or some greatness, who has fought top opposition for part of his career. We all know though, that Callum Smith, not Fielding, is the real Wba champ at super middle weight, and would have been the better opponent. Now Canelo should next face the man Marco Antonio Barrera said is the big fight for Canelo... Jermall Charlo. Canelo is fantastic but please, no more of this nonsense type bouts like Fielding.
                    “No more of this nonsense type of bouts” lol

You say it like canelo is on a ggg bum of the month campaign lol cmon man you know better than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Then you sir are what we call a casual.

This is the canelo era so get use to it hater.
                      Sarcasm bro. Don’t waste money on that hype job.

Comment

Working...
                      X