No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Didn't even need to see the fight to know Canelo won. Amiright?
    Na you missed it canelo got knocked out , you ****** that’s what you get for not watching .

Comment

• these ricans man i tell you. they could never match what sanchez chavez or what alvarez is doing right now!!!! their best answer is yall dont have a heavyweight that lost to a natural supermiddleweight in john ruiz how humiliating.haha

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Fielding is probably the biggest bum whos ever held a title. Such trash

you picked him to knock Canelo out

Comment

• Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
          Technically he is, but does the WBA regular title mean a lot?

Let's be fair, we would laugh at a guy if beat Manuel Charr for his WBA regular and then ran around calling himself the heavyweight champion of the world.

It is a world title, but with an asterisk.

If Canelo really wanted to be a 168 champ, he should fight one of the genuine champs, like the guy that already smashed Fielding in a round.
          The man has the best resume in all of boxing goes up a weight class does what only 2 other HOF boxers have done and still the hate. The man could wipe through the division take on HW champ and there’d still be vertical tacos around here moist in the panties with hatred. Boxing fans make me laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            And sadly all of that and you couldn’t realize one.

Or are you just a Trumper who gets triggered when someone says a negative word about him?
            Are we back to a subject you haven’t the faintest clue in? I fully support our President. I believe you have it backwards about triggered skinny jeans boy. Liberals still cry big moisty tears that their heir princess lost. College campuses around the US are still in safe space meltdowns. Triggered is a wussified generation term that doesn’t have the faintest clue in sacrifice. Trump is imperfect but the perfect president we need at this time.

Comment

• I was unfortunately one of those idiots who thought Canelo would have trouble. A huge shame on me. I didn't know **** about boxing

Comment

• What a mismatch...Canelo is making a career of the weak or those who are past their prime.

If he goes back to 160 he'll be waiting for Jacobs or Andrade to grow old before he fights them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mic Tyson View Post
                  Another good one Hearn. I have used two free trials for Dazn already. Horrible fights, horrible presentation. This is Dazn!
                  You sound like a little hater girl
                  Last edited by BeLikeWater; 12-16-2018, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• sounds like you watched the fight nude with hand lotion, amiright?

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    wow, Canelo is a stud

that was the greatest performance I have ever seen

Canelo put himself right up there with Leonard and Hearns

he jumped another division and WRECKED another champion

titles at 154, 160, 168

#anyonefrom154-168baby

Fielding should revive his career by dropping to 160 and beating up Golovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                      What a mismatch...Canelo is making a career of the weak or those who are past their prime.

If he goes back to 160 he'll be waiting for Jacobs or Andrade to grow old before he fights them.
                      Yeah cause Jacobs is his toughest opponent.. fah get

Comment

Working...
                      X