No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pozomuro View Post
    Sarcasm bro. Don’t waste money on that hype job.
    I don’t buy Loma or ggg fights(minus his bouts with canelo)so dont worry I don’t waste money on hype jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papirico52 View Post
      I hate Canelo, I hope he gets KTFO, won't happen tho.
      https://youtu.be/EsGNL9K5mUk

Comment

• Originally posted by Pozomuro View Post
        Canelita was fighting today? I didnt even know

Comment

• Wasnt even close

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
            Canelo and Golden boy just came from giving the world the most wanted fight twice. Y'all fcking salty cause GGG lost. Yes, this was a lousy fight, but after Saunders fcked up with his own doping, who is Canelo gonna fight thats a legit threat?
            Stupid, how the hell are you gonna even TRY to defend Golden Boy and Oscar AND cheating Canelo? Are you serious? Are you new to boxing or you just don't give a care about corruption and filth in this sport?

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
              Stupid, how the hell are you gonna even TRY to defend Golden Boy and Oscar AND cheating Canelo? Are you serious? Are you new to boxing or you just don't give a care about corruption and filth in this sport?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                Cry baby? Did you read the whole quote? What does a scar on his face have to do with anything? Jump off a bridge? Your an a-hole!
                You didn't go to the Canelo fight cause you couldn't afford it??
                You broke welfare hoe! 🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
                  I care about the corruption so let’s start with the biggest cheats in sports today Russia.

Most of those guys are on some ****ttt the Rio Olympics exposed them.

Let’s start there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roverbond View Post
                    Cannot believe how weak Felding was. Fought like a girl
                    CAnelo turned him into a girl.

Comment

• These types of fights its not about who wins (Canelo was always going to win), but how. This was super-impressive from Canelo as it wasn't even competitive. Grinding out a 12 round decision would have been meh, but he didn't do that. Canelo showed he was levels above Fielding, as he should have done.

Kind of like Hurd's last outing, which was also impressive. Only way Hurd would lose that fight would be to break both arms during the first round, but the scale of the difference in class was what was impressive, just like Canelo-Fileding (and Fielding better than Hurd's last opponent).

Not sure how the snipes at Golovkin got into this thread, but lets just remember Golovkin and Canelo went 24 rounds where we can argue about the scoring till long after they both retire. Point being they proved themselves equals, and if you think otherwise, you're either a fan of Canelo or Golovkin, not boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X