No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
    Don't feel mad man, I have my share of shit prediction. We are boxing fans and I know you know more boxing than you think. Don't get mad for something small. The experts fail sometime also. You have Respect and that is the important thing.
    Thanks bud!!! Your right....that is the nature of boxing, we win some...we lose some and we can't always predict the exact outcome everytime 😊

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      No people like you are bad for boxing.

Guys like bjs, povetkin , Fury those drug cheats are bad for boxing.
      canelo has been banned for clenbuterol yes or no ? 6 months was it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        Are we back to a subject you haven’t the faintest clue in? I fully support our President. I believe you have it backwards about triggered skinny jeans boy. Liberals still cry big moisty tears that their heir princess lost. College campuses around the US are still in safe space meltdowns. Triggered is a wussified generation term that doesn’t have the faintest clue in sacrifice. Trump is imperfect but the perfect president we need at this time.
        That was it, you are a Trumper and get triggered any time someone has something bad to say about him. The Trumpers have the same temperament as progressive libs. Trump whines and complains as much as any lib. Talk about constant tears. I'm no fan of progressivism, in fact I detest it, but I see right through the con man that Trump is.

I respect your service. I highly respect the military but I have no respect for our President. I believe in the end he will continue to lead this country down the tubes. And that's enough politics since this is a boxing forum.

Comment

• Clarressa Shields could beat that weak wimp girly Fielding. Fielding is no man but more girlish. disgusting is Fielding

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            you don realize that he fought a guy who 1. Didn't have an actual credible world titke and 2. Let's be real, he sucked. He's barely a level above rod salka. There was no risk in this fight. There are bigger threats at welter weight than what rocky was.
            Nah that WBA belt is just make believe I know and the guy he beat didn’t actually beat someone to get it. He just magically blew fairy dust from his a$$ and VIOLA out came a strap. Let’s be real, when Canelo beats Smith you’re still going to ***** about Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
              I even watched the post fight interview to see if Canelo would say anything interesting. He did not.

This was the kind of fight you throw some manufactured drama to make it worth it. Have a fan fly in the ring or stage a brawl after the fight. Something!

This was just a boring night of boxing.
              As a boxing fan I despise manufactured drama, Im happy with just watching fists fly, as a boxing fan.
              Last edited by Snowballer; 12-16-2018, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                Didn't happen, but curious where the hate comes from? The guy is a great, hard working and exciting fighter. He's been a great ambassador of the sport, doesn't talk ****, respects all of his opponents. What is there to dislike, much less hate?
                Well I m latino, not mexican but know a lot of mexicans who dislike Canelo given that he is like a stuck up rich guy, and most people don t embrace him as a mexican.

I think his skillset is amazing, but adding all the PEDs and judges giving him fights and saving his record from a few loses, makes me dislike him.

Also if you dont speak spanish when the PEDs allegations came up he choked hard so everybody knows he was lying, his translator always make him look good translating other stuff that is not the same things he just said.

As a boxer he is awesome, but as a person he is a bit of a douche.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  Will DAZN ever let us know how this did?
                  Judging from the traffic here yesterday, more eyes were on Wilder-Fury than Canelo-Rocky.

Not that important. Its a tune up fight in an event meant to sale DAZN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                    Nah that WBA belt is just make believe I know and the guy he beat didn’t actually beat someone to get it. He just magically blew fairy dust from his a$$ and VIOLA out came a strap. Let’s be real, when Canelo beats Smith you’re still going to ***** about Canelo.
                    he had the wba regular title. Cmon now, at least try and pretend that you have some honor as a boxing fan and aren't just a fan girl. Wba has 2 champions per division and the actual champion in that division ko'd fielding in 1. Canelo has 2 "world titles" on his resume that were manufactured. Yesterday was 1 and his first title when the wbc set him up to win a 154 pound belt by facing
                    Unranked welterweight Matthew hatton. He can get credit for the belt he got vs trout, cotto and the shady win vs ggg, but those other 2 belts are bull**** and you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                      Not that important. Its a tune up fight in an event meant to sale DAZN.
                      That is important. It was free. If they can't attract people for free ... you don't think that's important selling point?

Comment

Working...
                      X