Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    his drugs are a beast, his drugs.
    You people really are dumb with this drug bull****! Canelo is 100% clean but if it makes you feel better when your guy is getting his but kicked whatever!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
      Canelo making that clenbuterol go to work huh!!
      Your a idiot!! First off the trace amounts a year ago had no effect ever on Canelo's performance. It's main use is for cutting weight which Canelo in both fights, one at 160 and the other 168 both moving up in weight so cutting weight was not a issue.
      Canelo will beat anybody you put in front of him.

Comment

• Ridiculous how a fighter can jump up 7lbs in three months and then look like the incredible hulk and walk through a naturally bigger fighter ....then he can just lose that weight and go back down the 160 again.
        Its just not possible without the help of peds.
        Canelo is bad for boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
          Stupid, how the hell are you gonna even TRY to defend Golden Boy and Oscar AND cheating Canelo? Are you serious? Are you new to boxing or you just don't give a care about corruption and filth in this sport?
          I keep it real you piece of shit.

What are YOU gonna do about the corruption and filth on boxing?

What special fantasy is going on in that head of yours?

You're just a piece of shit poster.
          Corruption on boxing has been going on for decades, welcome to the real world.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            Ridiculous how a fighter can jump up 7lbs in three months and then look like the incredible hulk and walk through a naturally bigger fighter ....then he can just lose that weight and go back down the 160 again.
            Its just not possible without the help of peds.
            Canelo is bad for boxing
            No people like you are bad for boxing.

Guys like bjs, povetkin , Fury those drug cheats are bad for boxing.

Comment

• ... I'm really disappointed that the Tecate girls get more and more covered up with every fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
                I was unfortunately one of those idiots who thought Canelo would have trouble. A huge shame on me. I didn't know **** about boxing
                Don't feel mad man, I have my share of shit prediction. We are boxing fans and I know you know more boxing than you think. Don't get mad for something small. The experts fail sometime also. You have Respect and that is the important thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  My sources told me Fielding knows he is "supposed to" be knocked out.

well well well

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                    You do realize what Canelo did tonight only the 3rd fighter to have accomplished his feat of moving up to SMW and winning a title. The other two are Sugar Ray Leonard and Tommy Hearns. So sorry but these are undisputed facts and no amount of belly aching can change these facts. He is a multi divisional multi time champion with many years to come
                    you don realize that he fought a guy who 1. Didn't have an actual credible world titke and 2. Let's be real, he sucked. He's barely a level above rod salka. There was no risk in this fight. There are bigger threats at welter weight than what rocky was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                      Who has a better resume?
                      can you disprove what I said about what Canelo has done over these past 4 yrs? Nope, stfu

Comment

Working...
                      X