Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Built Golden Boy, White Had Fertittas To Build UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Built Golden Boy, White Had Fertittas To Build UFC

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya feels confident in his ability to build up Golden Boy MMA into a major force. Last month, De La Hoya staged the first Golden Boy MMA pay-per-view event - which was headlined by a trilogy bout between UFC Hall of Famers Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

[Insert gif of ***** saying, "You didn't build that"]

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=801165

full video of his interview with hot97 today

Comment

So you had no help? No Schaffer or Hopkins?

Comment

���� Shaffer, Gomez, Hopkins did you did ******* and ran around in lady apparel ����*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            Originally posted by HardcoreboxingG View Post
            ���� Shaffer, Gomez, Hopkins did you did ******* and ran around in lady apparel ����*♂️
            What the ***** did Hopkins do?

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Look at all these rich ass celebrities Jay Z and 50 Cent that failed trying to invest in boxing. How successful Oscar has been was largely due to his accomplishments.

White on the other hand took a risk act a fringe sport and made it what it is today along with wealthy co-owners. White is a great businessman, I think hes a better businessman than a promoter though. & lets see how well UFC does now that there are other competing sanctioning MMA organizations.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Look at all these rich ass celebrities Jay Z and 50 Cent that failed trying to invest in boxing. How successful Oscar has been was largely due to his accomplishments.

White on the other hand took a risk act a fringe sport and made it what it is today along with wealthy co-owners. White is a great businessman, I think hes a better businessman than a promoter though. & lets see how well UFC does now that there are other competing sanctioning MMA organizations.
                  Honestly I can’t sit here and criticise either as they’re more successful than I’ll ever be. Both deserve respect however I’m just saying Oscar didn’t build goldenboy alone and white didn’t either however that doesn’t diminish their accomplishments

Comment

Actually Schaefer built golden boy. He's the reason Floyd did business with them in the first place and he played the role with most of golden boys big stars. Now golden boy is down to just Canelo. The rest of the roster is ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X