Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tells Golovkin To Be a Man: Accept That Loss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
    i thought you only root for americans, with flags and all, what happen ?
    LOL Is funny how many new subscribers get a new account when is fight week "Canelo Time" How many alts and haters Canelo brings not only to TV networks but to boxing sites. lol DAZN know exactly what they were doing. So keep it coming Canelo be like "I need new haters, old ones became my most fateful admirers" lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
      I cancelled right away. Don't plan on resubscribing anytime soon. DAZN is garbage, I don't care if its $10. I cancelled ESPN+ after 1 month and it's half the price with way more content. I'm happy to pay for Spotify, Prime Netflix and Showtime because I actually get to watch things I want to see anytime I want. DAZN has nothing, some garbage fights on for a few hours a month and that is it. The WBSS is ok but its nothing to scream about. There is hardcores that like DAZN but I don't see them getting many subscribers to continue to keep and pay for the service monthly after a free trial. There has yet to be any buzz anywhere to any of their fights on DAZN, this Canelo included.
      I cancelled ESPN+ also because they have nothing worth keeping it for. I'd cancel Showtime if not for the boxing honestly.

Dazn has been worth it for me, I like the WBSS and they Have some good talent fighting on there now exclusively in Canelo, Andrade, Joshua, and most likely Jacobs and GGG. Even if all they gave me all year was a round robin of those 4, it would be worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        I haven't heard him complain at all about it. Maybe I missed it? Canelo cried after the first fight that he was robbed when nobody thought he won.

Canelo has received more than one gift decisions and we know why. He doesn't play on a level playing field everybody knows that so him saying "just accept it because I am well connected" is funny. He's just paranoid because the majority feel he lost both fights.
        Not true 90% of Boxers and Trainers agree Canelo won.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Canelo should be a man and fight real threats or do a 3rd fight.
          So GGG wasn't a real threat?
          Wasn't he the guy the whole world claimed was going to "KTFO" Clenelo?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            You sound like a big ass cry baby... 🤣
            stop stalking me ya weirdo creep.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Yeah, of course 100k doesn't but think about worldwide. I'm taking just a percentage of people who paid for Canelo against bums, not even people who paid vs GGG or Chavez jr. Add in other countries and then you have a big number.

I'm guessing they still show the Canelo fights in mexico on television for free, if they didn't, they'd probably get a million subscriptions just there alone.
              Yeah, but who outside of the US and Mexico really cares about Canelo?

Comment

He’s right. Lil Gay has been a poor loser all around, showing his true character.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                  So GGG wasn't a real threat?
                  Wasn't he the guy the whole world claimed was going to "KTFO" Clenelo?
                  No, his current opponent is not a real threat

Comment

Golovkin won the fight. 8-4 , deal with it. The people know who won

Comment

A good compromise is Nell accepting Ggg beat him in first fight.
                      Winner of 3rd is decider

Comment

Working...
                      X