Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tells Golovkin To Be a Man: Accept That Loss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Tells Golovkin To Be a Man: Accept That Loss!

WBA, WBC middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez is surprised that Gennady Golovkin and his handlers are still disputing the outcome of their September rematch. Canelo won a close twelve round majority decision over Golovkin to capture the WBC, WBA belts at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At this point he should. It makes no sense to keep crying over it, he got paid a ton of money and the sooner they stop the crying, the sooner the talks can begin for the 3rd fight for 2019.

I thought GGG won 8-4 the first fight and 7-5 the second time around so I think he has an argument that he won but it does no good dwelling on something that won't change.

Comment

Canelo should be a man and fight real threats or do a 3rd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Would you fight any better opposition if the Mexican fans give you a million buys for trash b-c level opposition? It’s risk reward for Canelo. Just like Anthony Joshua. They’re both obominations to the sport. But only the fans could make them fight better opposition by boycotting their events till then. But it won’t happen cause they so handsome. Smh weird **** going on in the boxing world lol

Comment

Gee's btch made fanbase still can't accept the loss either

Constantly living in denial

Comment

Originally posted by Stevenubbs View Post
            Would you fight any better opposition if the Mexican fans give you a million buys for trash b-c level opposition? It’s risk reward for Canelo. Just like Anthony Joshua. They’re both obominations to the sport. But only the fans could make them fight better opposition by boycotting their events till then. But it won’t happen cause they so handsome. Smh weird **** going on in the boxing world lol
            Trust me, he will be a big bust on DAZN. There's no way to recoup those funds without facing good opponents every time out and winning them. Big mistake for DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Geetards criticizing nelos resume?

You guys have no room to critique anyone's resume

Comment

Damn Canelo has GGG crying again!!!

1st Canelo STANDS and fights MexiCAN style while GGG dont want that.

2nd Canelo sends GGG running out the ring CRYING like Broner 2.0

3rd now he got GGG CRYING again making up EXCUSES. But but Canelo ran, not MexiCAN style. GGG said stand in center ring fight and ran...

Comment

The crying from GGG and his fans need to stop. He ran away from a Mexican Style fight and got his face broken. No matter what you thought about the decision it wasn't a robbery. And the sore loser pulling a Broner running out the ring is bad for the sport. Yelling it's a robbery because you didn't fight like how you said you would and got busted up embarrasses yourself and the sport. It's time for him to man up and just accept it. His own trainer told him that he was losing. Then after the fight his own trainer not only doubled down on that claim that he didn't win but said this

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I can't believe I am saying this but it's time for GGG to a page out of Sanchez book and accept the loss like a man.
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 12-13-2018, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    Gee's btch made fanbase still can't accept the loss either

Constantly living in denial
                    I lOVE seeing GROWN men cry.

Shhh!!! Let them keep CRYING. Who knows if they cry HARD enough and LONG enough maybe just maybe the cry baby gods will turn that loss into a win...

Comment

Working...
                    X