Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tells Golovkin To Be a Man: Accept That Loss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    At this point he should. It makes no sense to keep crying over it, he got paid a ton of money and the sooner they stop the crying, the sooner the talks can begin for the 3rd fight for 2019.

I thought GGG won 8-4 the first fight and 7-5 the second time around so I think he has an argument that he won but it does no good dwelling on something that won't change.
    tell that to Marquez! He chased pac for years and finally got his redemption.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Trust me, he will be a big bust on DAZN. There's no way to recoup those funds without facing good opponents every time out and winning them. Big mistake for DAZN.
      Canelo was selling 350k PPV against bums, if just 100k people sign up for DAZN, they're bringing in 1 million a month. They definitely overpaid for canelo but they'll gain alot of subscribers especially if he fights GGG again or someone else noteworthy. Then the subscriptions will spike up for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevenubbs View Post
        Would you fight any better opposition if the Mexican fans give you a million buys for trash b-c level opposition? It’s risk reward for Canelo. Just like Anthony Joshua. They’re both obominations to the sport. But only the fans could make them fight better opposition by boycotting their events till then. But it won’t happen cause they so handsome. Smh weird **** going on in the boxing world lol
        STFU! You didnt boycot 95% of ggg's TKOing tomato cans and homeless BUMS his entire career. Now your mad because Canelo is fighting a gime me??? GTFOH!! I bet you $$$$ GGG fights a BUM next.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          tell that to Marquez! He chased pac for years and finally got his redemption.
          Well, they've already fought twice and I'm sure they'll have a 3rd in 2019. Hes gonna have his chance

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Canelo was selling 350k PPV against bums, if just 100k people sign up for DAZN, they're bringing in 1 million a month. They definitely overpaid for canelo but they'll gain alot of subscribers especially if he fights GGG again or someone else noteworthy. Then the subscriptions will spike up for sure.
            Its actually kind of smart to get the free subscribers now and then rack in the subscrition pay for the real fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Canelo should be a man and fight real threats or do a 3rd fight.
              You should be a man yourself and stop wearing your momma's panties!

Comment

Alvarez is saying, "Move on Golovkin, maybe find yourself a paper champ to fight, like I'm doing. Viva Mexico!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Its actually kind of smart to get the free subscribers now and then rack in the subscrition pay for the real fights.
                  Yeah, they don't want an influx of free subs when Canelo is fighting a big name in May. Give it away now and try to keep those people with some other content leading up to Joshua in April and Canelo in May.

I signed up for free when the WBSS and Andrade was supposed to fight Saunders and I stayed on for more WBSS and the Usyk-Bellew fight. So far they're worth the price IMO but they have to keep the content coming in regularly and not just British level garbage fights.
                  Last edited by Jsmooth9876; 12-13-2018, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Canelo should do the same about Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                      Gee's btch made fanbase still can't accept the loss either

Constantly living in denial
                      i thought you only root for americans, with flags and all, what happen ?

Comment

Working...
                      X