No announcement yet.

Fury vs Wilder (Actual Punches Landed)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keepemup View Post
    I think you proved that this has utility because unlike compubox, it is an easy objective to log punches because of VIDEO TIMESTAMPS.
    I still disagree. Compubox...or some sort of improved compubox, is not how a boxing match is judged.

If the point is to refine compubox...then sure. They can take the fight, make their own video like was done here, and then someone would have to go through this video and see all of the fuvvck ups, which we just seen there definitely are...then put out a revised video...etc. But what is the point?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Well, bad decisions bordering corrupt can't be stopped. But at least we can call them up on it and that it didn't go unnoticed.
      That people aren't just going to sit back and do nothing. Basically warn them not to have audacity to do it again.
      There are enough people who watched the fight who go the other way and say Wilder won. What you THINK was a bad decision others don’t. There is nothing that you can do but watch the rematch.

Comment

I know one thing, the numbers shown on Shotime were wide of the mark, had it way too close. Fury clearly outlanded Wilder at a rate of about 2 or 3 to 1.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          LMFAO who the fck actually takes Artorias Boxing seriously?
          What's not to take seriously? He slows down the punches. You see for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Yeah compubox is just a couple of guys pushing buttons, and many of Wilder's punches just missed Fury by millimeters.
            And that's why this is important.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
              I know one thing, the numbers shown on Shotime were wide of the mark, had it way too close. Fury clearly outlanded Wilder at a rate of about 2 or 3 to 1.
              Wilder swinging and just hitting thin air over and over again, with that telegraphed right hand.

Fury blocked many punches and caught them on his back, elbows.

I suppose it depends where the compubox guys are sitting whether they think the punches lands or not.

Maybe one day they will have the system in football where they are so many camera you can view the game from any angle.

Comment

Wilder swinging and just hitting thin air over and over again, with that telegraphed right hand.

Fury blocked many punches and caught them on his back, elbows.

I suppose it depends where the compubox guys are sitting whether they think the punches lands or not.

Maybe one day they will have the system in football where they are so many camera you can view the game from any angle.
                Yea, you can watch any given round and the punchstats don't add up. Can watch Wilder windmilling at thin air and at the end of the round he's apparently landed 7 or 8 punches...

Comment

Compubox professionals and fans scream “it’s just two guys punching buttons!!”

Artorias YouTube video and fans suddenly - “some stranger on YouTube...totally legit!!”

Comment

Sorry but this video has a hint of bias in it. How can you say the 9th round knock down isn't a KD? I like the way the video itself was put together, but if LDBC put a video together am sure it would show more punches landing for Wilder.

Comment

All the punches that actually land, in slow mo so you can be sure. Much better than compubox.

I reckon Fury will land at least 50% more than Wilder.
                      Even though I agree that Fury won the fight, these videos by Artorias boxing are stupid. The man obviously can't tell when a punch actually lands or how fights are scored.

I also find it funny how a certain group of fans only favor out boxers when said out boxer has a lighter skin tone. For example Artorias boxing said Pacquiao beat Mayweather, the outboxer, but Wilder LOST to Fury, another out boxer.

Wilder came closer to beating Fury than Pacquiao ever came to beating Mayweather. Wilder actually knocked Fury down twice and the final punch stats weren't that far apart while Manny could never put Floyd down and the actual punch stats weren't all that close. How the heck does Artorias have Fury beating Wilder but not Mayweather beating Pacquiao? He's just a biased fan boy with an undercover racial motive.

Comment

Working...
                      X