No announcement yet.

Fury vs Wilder (Actual Punches Landed)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    There are enough people who watched the fight who go the other way and say Wilder won. What you THINK was a bad decision others don’t. There is nothing that you can do but watch the rematch.
    Say some people thought wilder won enough times and I'm sure you might eventually believe it. Nobody thought wilder won..
    As far as anyone is concerned fury was ahead in 12th round and wilder needed a stoppage to prevent defeat.
    The only people who claim wilder won is out of sarcasm and spite fed up with hearing fury was robbed

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Compubox professionals and fans scream “it’s just two guys punching buttons!!”

Artorias YouTube video and fans suddenly - “some stranger on YouTube...totally legit!!”

I think it's the video evidence rather than, " yeah let's trust this guy"

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Say some people thought wilder won enough times and I'm sure you might eventually believe it. Nobody thought wilder won..
        As far as anyone is concerned fury was ahead in 12th round and wilder needed a stoppage to prevent defeat.
        The only people who claim wilder won is out of sarcasm and spite fed up with hearing fury was robbed
        Even Wilder, his team and his promoter thought Fury won.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Even though I agree that Fury won the fight, these videos by Artorias boxing are stupid. The man obviously can't tell when a punch actually lands or how fights are scored.

I also find it funny how a certain group of fans only favor out boxers when said out boxer has a lighter skin tone. For example Artorias boxing said Pacquiao beat Mayweather, the outboxer, but Wilder LOST to Fury, another out boxer.

Wilder came closer to beating Fury than Pacquiao ever came to beating Mayweather. Wilder actually knocked Fury down twice and the final punch stats weren't that far apart while Manny could never put Floyd down and the actual punch stats weren't all that close. How the heck does Artorias have Fury beating Wilder but not Mayweather beating Pacquiao? He's just a biased fan boy with an undercover racial motive.

He just does the punch count, he may draw conclusions on who won and who lost and that is a debate, as for the punches landed he is pretty damn accurate and gives evidence for each punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Sorry but this video has a hint of bias in it. How can you say the 9th round knock down isn't a KD? I like the way the video itself was put together, but if LDBC put a video together am sure it would show more punches landing for Wilder.

Because the punch was to the back of the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              Even though I agree that Fury won the fight, these videos by Artorias boxing are stupid. The man obviously can't tell when a punch actually lands or how fights are scored.

I also find it funny how a certain group of fans only favor out boxers when said out boxer has a lighter skin tone. For example Artorias boxing said Pacquiao beat Mayweather, the outboxer, but Wilder LOST to Fury, another out boxer.

Wilder came closer to beating Fury than Pacquiao ever came to beating Mayweather. Wilder actually knocked Fury down twice and the final punch stats weren't that far apart while Manny could never put Floyd down and the actual punch stats weren't all that close. How the heck does Artorias have Fury beating Wilder but not Mayweather beating Pacquiao? He's just a biased fan boy with an undercover racial motive.
              Agree with this post. I had Fury winning as well.

Notice there are only a few guys on this site that swear by these videos. The TS, Spoon23 and some others. Not exactly the cream of the crop of posters.

They will support anything, even crazy sh-t like this, so long as they don't have to admit the guy they hate won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                If you can think of enough reasons why Fury won, maybe they’ll believe what you believe and the draw will magically change lmao. Unfortunately the judges decision matters. But then again you all said Kov beat Ward. The same crowd.

Comment

I usually enjoy Artorias' videos. There's always a few arguable notes, but for the most part he does a great job of breaking it down. What the videos don't show is the ring generalship and how hard the punches actually are - and that's where we need to make our own judgements.

Basically, compubox sucks.

Comment

Working...
                  X