No announcement yet.

Fury vs Wilder (Actual Punches Landed)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    But for purely counting landed punches, it the best we got.

Glad you agree.
    Disagree

Palm...touch. LMAO. It's a complete fvvcking joke.

Get a professional judge to put together this video and then come back!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Disagree

You are talking to Artorias Boxing himself. I'm pretty sure thats him

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        You are talking to Artorias Boxing himself. I'm pretty sure thats him
        Dude, I would NOT be surprised! lol

Comment

There is a lot that happens in between punches that matters. So I've never taken this guy too seriously. It fun to watch I guess.LOL...

Comment

Disagree

If you knew about boxing you would know the palm is not a scoring punch, it's a slap. And a touch is not clean hard punching

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              If you knew about boxing you would know the palm is not a scoring punch, it's a slap. And a touch is not clean hard punching
              If you had eyes, you'd know the person deciding if it's a palm or a "touch" is completely full of shlt, but whatever fits your agenda, buddy

Comment

If you had eyes, you'd know the person deciding if it's a palm or a "touch" is completely full of shlt, but whatever fits your agenda, buddy
                A palm is a strike with the inside of the glove, not the knuckle part.

A touch is when the punch is fully extended and just touches the opponent, no impact and not clean hard punching.

Your Welcome.

Comment

I’d you’re so sure that Fury won, then why are you still trying to convince fans that Fury won? Lmao.

Comment

a jab isnt the same as a power shot

fundamental error in relying on an overall punch stat for a fight

but astorias is good, what he does takes time so respect for that but i have disagreed with him, i did not think roman beat rung first time out but his vid says he did, but rungs shots were doin more damage imo and the stats obviously dont account for that

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      I’d you’re so sure that Fury won, then why are you still trying to convince fans that Fury won? Lmao.
                      Well, bad decisions bordering corrupt can't be stopped. But at least we can call them up on it and that it didn't go unnoticed.
                      That people aren't just going to sit back and do nothing. Basically warn them not to have audacity to do it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X