Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Wilder Beat Fury - Will Knock Him Out in Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing better than watching 2 white men, a Russian and an average American, whoop on BHop in his twilight.

Racist whiner :-D

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
      Gonna go out on a limb and say that Hopkins is being racist against the white fighter, while nuthugging the black one. Or maybe the numerous late-career blows to the head have rendered him ******ed. Maybe a bit of both.
      Probably the blows by white men Kovalev and Smith - whitest of whites ruined the black man

Feelsbadman

Comment

in my calvin from my wife and kids voice...

"hmmm is that right?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
          People keep talking about the two knockdowns. BS! You can't get outgunned and outworked for the whole damn fight, then "get back in the fight" with two knockdowns. Stop it.

Even though Wilder dropped Fury in the final round, I can't even call it a 10-8 round because Fury got back up and shook Wilder up a bit and fought back valiantly. So yeah, the 12th round was a 10-9 round...in favor of Wilder, NOT a 10-8 round (to me).

If you don't get outta here with that bull shyt. The last round knock down was worse than the first. Talking about a 10-9 round. Shows who you was going for. Wilder did him dirty the last round.

You already know what's going to happen in the rematch. It won't go the distance believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            I am surprised that a lot of fans feel that Wilder won. Just as many thought that Fury won also. That’s why rematches are in order.
            A lot of fans feel that Wilder won?

Even his most vehement supporters have been pretty quiet on the subject.

As far as I have seen, the prevailing wisdom is that Fury was the better man on the night but got screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              90% of everything that’s come out of Hopkins’ mouth since he retired has been garbage. I hate it, I used to be his biggest fan.
              I feel the exact same way. I used to have so much respect for Bhop; as a fighter and boxing analyst, but he just spews biased drivel since he retired. As someone else said, one would think, given styles, that Hopkins would have seen the fight for Fury. I think its pretty established how racist Bernard is, so for him to give credit to a white fighter against a black one is pretty much impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                If you don't get outta here with that bull shyt. The last round knock down was worse than the first. Talking about a 10-9 round. Shows who you was going for. Wilder did him dirty the last round.

You already know what's going to happen in the rematch. It won't go the distance believe that.
                I agree. Fury is going to outbox and KO him this time, inside of 10 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Nothing better than watching 2 white men, a Russian and an average American, whoop on BHop in his twilight.

Racist whiner :-D
                  Yeah you would be glad to see a damn there 50 year old lose. But what happened when Kovalev fought two young black men f@ggot?

Got STOPPED by both pussie. Something he couldn't do to a 47 year old. It was good seeing the racicts Kovalev get his head knocked off his fuucking shoulders his last fight.

And the Smith guy got his ass tore up by Wards leftovers. Kiss the pinky ring f@ggot

Comment

Be quiet BH. It's obvious you don't think he win. It's taken you 10 days to pluck up courage to claim he won?

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      I agree. Fury is going to outbox and KO him this time, inside of 10 rounds.
                      Put a $1000 or more up. The rematch should be announced soon. We both should have Paypal so getting the money is not an issue. Let's lock in a bet then. Wilder wins by ko or tko.

So what's up what's you ready to put money up?

Comment

Working...
                      X