Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: GGG Trilogy Happens When Canelo Says, We Call The Shots!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    taking notes from floyd ... wait until he starts to decline then call him out to make the fight right. after ggg went all 12 rds with jacobs they knew he wasnt the same anymore so they pushed for the fight and it got made.

after ggg went all 12 rds with jacobs they knew he was full of lt

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Canelo has always fought lions. Always.

Canelo - literally - has the single best resume in boxing. Hes always fought the best fighters and quantitiatively has the most champion opponents
      A resume so good that he's won 0 FOTY awards. Oscar hasn't even rigged a Ring FOTY award for him.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        that's fine, so long as Canelo fights the lions, NOT Lemieux

fight Jacobs, or Charlo
        I’m with time on this one. I have 5% interest in a trilogy. I want GGG and canelo to start beating up on the 160 lb division five others a shot

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          after ggg went all 12 rds with jacobs they knew he was full of lt
          And still Canelo lost the first fight and was life and death in second

Not bad for a guy full of it

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
            A resume so good that he's won 0 FOTY awards. Oscar hasn't even rigged a Ring FOTY award for him.
            ?? What does that have to do with any thing??

Man..."buddy" get help boy

Comment

Read that t mobile arena on may 4th is booked by ggg promotions and golden boy promotions

Hhmmmm

Comment

?? What does that have to do with any thing??

Man..."buddy" get help boy
                It says everything about his opposition. His best win is a MD against Golovkin.

Of the 15 fights against championship level fighters, two can be debated as gifts (Trout & Lara) by most boxing fans.

Won against Miguel Vazquez (twice), Carlos Manuel Baldomir, Lovemore N'dou, Kermit Cintron, Shane Mosley, Austin Trout, Erislandy Lara, Miguel Angel Cotto, Amir Khan, Liam Smith, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. & Gennady Golovkin.

Only three of those fighters are guaranteed to be headed to the Hall of Fame.

Facts are facts, FOTY awards go to fighters who win career defining fights against other elite fighters.

I won't hold my breath for an intelligent rebuttal.

Comment

....and when the fight goes the distance we decide who wins even though the VAST majority fans walk away frustrated at a 2nd controversial gift decision. Please no trilogy fight just take on Charlo or Jacobs and make your A side money if you're really that good.

Comment

Canelo has always fought lions. Always.

Canelo - literally - has the single best resume in boxing. Hes always fought the best fighters and quantitiatively has the most champion opponents
                    He even fought Khan and Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
                      Weird... I would think GGG is stylistically an easier fight for Canelo and more marketable than Andrade Jacobs or Charlo
                      I wonder what they're planning. Or possibly this is just some strutting by them.
                      Straight up strutting. No way he fights Charlo or Andrade before GGG. He wanted nothing to do with those guys when they all fought at 154. Nothing has changed since.

Comment

Working...
                      X