Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Wilder Cares About Legacy, He'll Fight Joshua Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    Just like Fury and those tune ups he struggled in. Luis practiced and sparred, and cut him down with a punch he could have landed at bell one. That was an act for an audience of one, maybe two if you count Hearn.
    Do you think he had that same mindset when he fought Dave Allen or Malik Scott. He stank out the joint in the U.K. I watched him live and he was garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Do you think he had that same mindset when he fought Dave Allen or Malik Scott. He stank out the joint in the U.K. I watched him live and he was garbage
      Believe your eyes, but Luis only lost to Wilder. King Kong went AJ hunting, he was acting like a wounded carrot. AJ didn't bite, that time.

Comment

Believe your eyes, but Luis only lost to Wilder. King Kong went AJ hunting, he was acting like a wounded carrot. AJ didn't bite, that time.
        Oh gosh. You Wilder fans are creative. If you would allow ,I would like to take you to a science lab and run tests. Examine if you can still think up these outlandish ideas without oxygen

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Oh gosh. You Wilder fans are creative. If you would allow ,I would like to take you to a science lab and run tests. Examine if you can still think up these outlandish ideas without oxygen
          News flash, Fury beat Wilder last Saturday. None of that helps AJ's case.

Comment

News flash, Fury beat Wilder last Saturday. None of that helps AJ's case.
            Well it was a draw but I get what you are implying.

Comment

So he has to fight AJoke before he fights fury for his legacy?? No he can fight fury and then AJoke it makes no difference for his legacy

Comment

This literally proves the point of the article 3 threads before this one! Haven't any of these promoters learned that over marinating can backfire?

Comment

So much for the idiot Hearn staying quiet about the potential Joshua vs Wilder fight. More damage control. Pretty soon they will be calling Wilder afraid to fight Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                    This is a very convenient shift in sentiment for Wilder fans. 6 months ago, all that mattered was AJ accepting a fight, now he’s suddenly irrelevant and belts mean nothing.
                    Fans want the best fighting the best, AJ is not in the top 2 anymore.

Comment

AJ has booked front row seat to Chisora vs Dildo Shyte.
                      But was no where to be seen at Wilder vs Fury. and even claimed to not even be watching it on tv.

Shows what fight he is really planning on taking.

Comment

Working...
                      X