Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Wilder Cares About Legacy, He'll Fight Joshua Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me play devils advocate here. If Joshua cared about his legacy, maybe he should have took the 50 million & the fight earlier.

Comment

It is HILARIOUS hearing this guys try to tell Wilder what is good for him Career

Eddie has to learn how to STFU sometimes, he insulted Wilder and Fury only to have to try and do a deal with them months later after spending all that energy trying to tear down their fight Even after the fight he was literally the only one trying to be negative about the fight and made a fool of himself only to have to comeback after that interview and try to clear things up and tried to blame Kugan for his Title Of The Video despite him basically saying "It Wasn't A Good Fight"

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
        Let me play devils advocate here. If Joshua cared about his legacy, maybe he should have took the 50 million & the fight earlier.
        Square one. He should have said yes and proved the $50 mil was "fake". All those vampire proposals Hearn made never came close. Who ever heard of blood sucking as a counter to a treasure?

Comment

You have the biggest ***** in boxing. You never expected Fury and Wilder to cause you this much stress lmao. You thought that you could make felonious offers to Wilder and not answer for your fighters cowardice.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Funny people always denying that Wilder fans never say they don't want the fight? Look at this poster. Ha If Wilder defeats Fury we'll never get undisputed.
            Freeze 🥶 AJ out

Comment

Originally posted by teamindividual View Post
              i thought this idiot said he wasn't going to talk this time around
              He don't said anything about the negotiations behind the doors like he said. Still that is private. I am also tired of Eddie Hearn talking shit left and right. He sound like a desperate bitch.

Comment

Eddie Hearn is worst than a emotional desperate b¡tch.

I bet my 7 acres land that Tyson Fury vs Wilder 2 is going to eclipse the Anthony Joshua vs Dillian Whyte 2. HELL!!! all the media, people and sites are talking about how great this fight was and want that rematch like mad. The only person who is talking is Eddie Hearn while Joshua is in mute mode, making him irrelevant in the Capital of Boxing USA. Joshua is only a money maker and famous in the other side. Joshua is nothing without those belts. Joshua need a dangerous opponent and fast, one who is riskier to him. Chisora and Whyte not represent danger in the slightest to Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                  He don't said anything about the negotiations behind the doors like he said. Still that is private. I am also tired of Eddie Hearn talking shit left and right. He sound like a desperate bitch.
                  Your worst fear may come true and that's Hearn the only guy trying to make the fight by setting up meetings and making contracts gets the fight made. Many sleepless nights for you Wilder fans that's all I got to say. Ha

Comment

Your worst fear may come true and that's Hearn the only guy trying to make the fight by setting up meetings and making contracts gets the fight made. Many sleepless nights for you Wilder fans that's all I got to say. Ha
                    I don't care If the Joshua vs Wilder fight happen before the Fury vs Wilder 2 rematch. I only hope he not going to offer peanuts to Wilder and we know Wilder is not going to get peanuts to fight Joshua and then Eddie Hearn use that as a excuse to said Wilder ducked Joshua.

Comment

Joshua's protective alts are real!!! Lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X