No announcement yet.

Berchelt beats Loma by knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
    You mean a 22 year old Berchelt that got knocked out. The great Manny Pacquiao also got knockout early in his career so that doesn’t mean ****!

Loma struggled with a pillow puncher with no heart that was content going the distance in Pedraza. The Berchelt fight will be WAR, Loma will have PTSD flashbacks of Salido when he fight Berchelt!
    He’d had over 20 fights and had been pro for around 5 years. The loss as dominant as that one can’t be dismissed so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      It's a stretch to say Loma struggled. He didn't look his normal self as far as footwork but if it was anyone other than Lomachenko we'd be calling it a "schooling".
      I hade the fight 7-5 in favor of Loma plus the 2 knockouts. I call that a close fight!

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
        The question is can Loma take a clean berchelt shot cause I know for sure Loma ain’t hurting Berchelt with those pity pat punches.
        No, but I'm pretty sure Loma will endeavor not to take any clean shots.
        Also no, Berchelt will not walk through a series of clean shots from Loma. Loma gets good leverage on his punches, nobody walks through them unaffected.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          He’d had over 20 fights and had been pro for around 5 years. The loss as dominant as that one can’t be dismissed so quickly.
          Do you know Berchelt started boxing at 17 and had less than 50 amateur fights? Berchelt is getting better fight by fight. The knockout loss helped Berchelt by truly focusing on boxing and moving to Sonora with his current trainer Caballero also trainer of Gallo Estrada! Since then he’s been on winning streak and getting better! I follow Mexican boxing so I know what I’m talking about. Berchelt right now is better than before. Berchelt has not peaked meanwhile we can’t say the same about Loma.

Don’t get me wrong I like Loma. He is in my Top 5 P4P but each fighter has that rival that was just meant to beat you like Pacquiao had Márquez!

Comment

So you think Berchelt is better than Linares? Berchelt didn’t look like a world-beater in his last performance either. Loma will make him look slow and clumsy.

Comment

Could be a tough fight for Lomaputa. Berchelt reminds me of a young Orlando Salido, and we all know Salido is Lomaputa's father.

Berchelt would have to rough Lomaputa up cause the gap between their skills is huge.

Comment

"Lil Loma" like Berchelt is any bigger.

Comment

I like berchelt, but the way he leaves his chin in the air and reaches with his shots would be enough for me to pick against him vs loma.

Comment

Lil Berchelt don’t want it tho

He’s going Quack quack quack

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      "Lil Loma" like Berchelt is any bigger.
                      I swear when this fight happens and all these folks are wrong they are going to cry about how Berchelt had to come up in weight but then cry that Loma's not fighting welterweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X