No announcement yet.

Berchelt beats Loma by knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berchelt beats Loma by knockout

Berchelt awkward lengthy style, punching power, and mexican warrior spirit will be to much for Lomachenko. Not to mention Loma struggled with Linares, Pedraza lengthy counterpunching, imagine what will lengthy plus power puncher Berchelt will do to lil Loma!

Berchelt is way too sloppy and open. He's aggressive too so he'll leave himself open too much.

I think this fight will happen next year as an ESPN PPV but Berchelt isn't in that class.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Berchelt is way too sloppy and open. He's aggressive too so he'll leave himself open too much.

I think this fight will happen next year as an ESPN PPV but Berchelt isn't in that class.
      ESPN PPV? Yuck, but Arum did mention that as an possibility. Would completely flop though.

Comment

KO1 1st jab

Comment

Not how I would bet it but Berchelt can bang, that's a fact.

Comment

The question is can Loma take a clean berchelt shot cause I know for sure Loma ain’t hurting Berchelt with those pity pat punches.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
              The question is can Loma take a clean berchelt shot cause I know for sure Loma ain’t hurting Berchelt with those pity pat punches.
              Yeah he can and I think Loma can hurt him and will en route to KO.

Berchelt was KO’d by a bum not that long ago. He’s a good fighter and I’m sure many on this board will pick him but he won’t be remotely competitive.

Comment

It's been fun talking **** about Loma but he's really good just like they say. He beats Berchelt.

Comment

Yeah he can and I think Loma can hurt him and will en route to KO.

Berchelt was KO’d by a bum not that long ago. He’s a good fighter and I’m sure many on this board will pick him but he won’t be remotely competitive.
                  You mean a 22 year old Berchelt that got knocked out. The great Manny Pacquiao also got knockout early in his career so that doesn’t mean ****!

Loma struggled with a pillow puncher with no heart that was content going the distance in Pedraza. The Berchelt fight will be WAR, Loma will have PTSD flashbacks of Salido when he fight Berchelt!

Comment

It's a stretch to say Loma struggled. He didn't look his normal self as far as footwork but if it was anyone other than Lomachenko we'd be calling it a "schooling".
                    Last edited by ////; 12-10-2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X