Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Add Weight For Fury Rematch; Targets 245 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Mike Tyson did also. What about some of those nfl players like Maurice jones drew , Darren Lee Sproles, Ray rice and etc. It's DNA for some ppl.
    In your original post you mentioned average americans. That’s what I was referring to. Not elite athletes. Obviously world class athletes are outliers.
    Last edited by mxtali; 12-11-2018, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Damn you are short bro!! Don’t tell me you are one of those guys that tells your females that that can’t wear 4 inch heels when they go out with you? Or you have a kid n play high top so you actually look 6ft
      I do chuckle when people say they are 6 foot, thinking that makes them tall

Or that being 14 stone means they are The Mountain

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Damn you are short bro!! Don’t tell me you are one of those guys that tells your females that that can’t wear 4 inch heels when they go out with you? Or you have a kid n play high top so you actually look 6ft
        Never had any problems honestly with women or anything. The average height in America is 5'9 so it's not short. Sorry to bust your bubble but I am living a great life out here

Comment

• Originally posted by mxtali View Post
          In your original post you mentioned average americans. That’s what I was referring to. Not elite athletes. Obviously world class athletes are outliers.
          But the thing is all it takes is a bad injury and you are no longer world class. I made the front news paper for football /soccer but that was years ago. The main point is Deontay should be able to pack on more weight and hold it on. I highly doubt he does any weight lifting I bet it's all cardiovascular and resistance training he could add some bulk not too much tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
            I do chuckle when people say they are 6 foot, thinking that makes them tall

Or that being 14 stone means they are The Mountain
            Right? 6'0 ain't nothing special.

Comment

Right? 6'0 ain't nothing special.
              Well, its subjective isn't it? I'm 6ft 5 and 17 stone so I probably look like a giant to some people!

I work with a guy who's 5ft 1 so he may think someone who is 6 foot is massive

Didn't mean for it to sound derogatory though, my bad.

Comment

Never had any problems honestly with women or anything. The average height in America is 5'9 so it's not short. Sorry to bust your bubble but I am living a great life out here
                You mean to tell me you are happy knowing you will die never dunking a basketball?.

https://goo.gl/images/fjTkqb

I’m just playing I don’t doubt you for one minute. You are a cool cat and can take a joke

Comment

• ... Wilder is right: he should come at 245lb on those sticky legs of his...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                    Well, its subjective isn't it? I'm 6ft 5 and 17 stone so I probably look like a giant to some people!

I work with a guy who's 5ft 1 so he may think someone who is 6 foot is massive

Didn't mean for it to sound derogatory though, my bad.
                    Damn you are tall. I’m 6 ft 3 and weigh 16 stone

Comment

• Sure he will.
                      What is the weight of a fetus and placenta?

He won't weigh more than 220-225

Comment

Working...
                      X