Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Add Weight For Fury Rematch; Targets 245 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tired and weakened Wilder landed a soft punch in the 12th round and Fury barely survived.

When a monster-sized Wilder walks through his feints in 2019 and lands on his jaw early, there won't be a count.

He'll think he's the new WBC Champion until they show him the replay from a hospital bed surrounded by flowers and get-well-soon cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Left Back. I played Soccer. I was on the U-21 team, I made the news paper for soccer.
      Ah nice. There is a joke in the UK about Left Backs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        A tired and weakened Wilder landed a soft punch in the 12th round and Fury barely survived.

When a monster-sized Wilder walks through his feints in 2019 and lands on his jaw early, there won't be a count.

He'll think he's the new WBC Champion until they show him the replay from a hospital bed surrounded by flowers and get-well-soon cards.
        Deontay will get schooled even worse than the first fight. That bum doesn't have the skills to beat Tyson Fury and never will.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
          Ah nice. There is a joke in the UK about Left Backs.
          Save it lol. If it's gay stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X