Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Add Weight For Fury Rematch; Targets 245 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And how will you go from 209 to 245 in a short amount of time without any assistance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      I thought Fury couldn't get into Wilder's head? That's what you lot were saying in the build up. Haha.
      Fury is a master at trash talk and mind games I’ll give him that!

Things aren’t looking good for Wilder, I admit he needs to stop going around and making excuses and just watch tape over and over and get your team together and prepare for the rematch!

Also he needs to listen Mark Breiland who gave him good advice between rounds, but he kept throwing haymakers!

Fury likely will be ever better this time around and Wilder can’t keep depending on that power everytime no matter how powerful it is!

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        You done well. You must have some people in high places because to get your hands on this type of material you are like Will Smith in enemy of the state
        lol... As for the video, you'd only find it under a snake's armpit. Even Harold Sconier doesn't have. I hope they haven't wiped it from his brain as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          If he comes in 245 he will lose. I promise you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomar View Post
            At 245, Wilder will be as mobile as Breazeale, not a good idea vs Fury. He should be working on his timing, distance, and footwork.
            Exactly.
            Timing distance and footwork.
            Maybe an extra 5 pnds.
            He won't have long enough to put on too much more than that.

Comment

• Just saying that he wants to put on 36 lbs in 6 months makes me think he's lost it. Guys with legs like that just can't put on any significant weight even with steroids...he's an ectomorph. If he ate his way to 20lbs it would just tax the hell out of him. What he needs is it to hire someone to teach him how to box.

Comment

• That's not a good idea.

Comment

• I don't like it seems like an overreaction. He had plenty of power, size wasn't his issue him being so wild and missing badly was his problem. Needs to work on technique, vary up his punches stop just going for the home run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    If he comes in 245 he will lose. I promise you.
                    Yup. Stay light my g

Comment

• Originally posted by boxofficer View Post
                      lol... As for the video, you'd only find it under a snake's armpit. Even harold sconier doesn't have. I hope they haven't wiped it from his brain as well.
                      lmao �� ��....

Comment

Working...
                      X