Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an oldie but a goodie.....

Golovkin's legacy, in 20 years.....

boxing fan 1: hey, remember that Borat guy, the middleweight

boxing fan 2: who ?

boxing fan 1: you know, that guy..... Golovkin

boxing fan 2: nope

boxing fan 1: you know, the foreign guy everyone made fun of

boxing fan 2: nope, who'd he beat ?

boxing fan 1: ummm, not sure..... nobody really

boxing fan 2: nope, don't remember him

boxing fan 1: hey, remember that Broner guy...... he was a good fighter, funny too

boxing fan 2: yea, I remember him..... funny dude, good fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      once again, I respond with blatantly misquoting

Yup. That's how you roll.

Comment

bullshlt kid.....
        We all know Ward hadn't made 168 since 2013. We all know there were plenty of quality opponents to keep him busy at 168 if he really wanted to push the issue. GGG kept himself busy and got the Canelo fights he really wanted. Ward didn't wait. He moved up and out of reach. He got his name in the news and got the Kovalev fight as a consolation prize. Too bad he still hasn't learned how to say thank you to GGG in his native language. That would have been really classy.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
          Yup. That's how you roll.

keep mis-quoting kid, nobody will notice

Comment

We all know Ward hadn't made 168 since 2013. We all know there were plenty of quality opponents to keep him busy at 168 if he really wanted to push the issue. GGG kept himself busy and got the Canelo fights he really wanted. Ward didn't wait. He moved up and out of reach. He got his name in the news and got the Kovalev fight as a consolation prize. Too bad he still hasn't learned how to say thank you to GGG in his native language. That would have been really classy.

lil'G should have taken his spanking like a good little Borat

after he ducked Ward, his career turned to shlt

he should have taken his beating from Ward, and then retired

that way people would still think that he is a good fighter..... after all, losing to a great fighter like Ward is nothing to be ashamed about

but after Golovkin ducked Ward, he lost to Jacobs..... got a lucky draw with Canelo..... and then got beaten up by Canelo

now the jig is up

he should have taken his beating from Ward and called it quits

now he will bank a loss to Charlo as well

Comment

bullshlt, Tony Baloney.....

that is what they used to call you at school, right ?

when Golovkin demanded 164, HE KNEW it would kill the fight

"Ward wants to fight Golovkin, and he wants to fight next, but it won’t happen at 164-pounds. By accepting 168 with Carl Froch and Chavez Jr., but then demanding 164 with Ward – it’s their way of saying, ‘we don’t want to fight Andre Ward,” the source revealed to Boxing Scene."

FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight every other SMW at 168 EXCEPT for Andre Ward..... so that catchweight demand was completely unnecessary, Golovkin could have simply taken the fight

you are full-of-it
              Finally you post on topic. Sorry to break it to you but I posted facts you posted your opinion. A very biased opinion. I quoted Ward directly you quoted an unnamed source. An unnamed source that can say anything they want and not be fact checked. Ward called out Golovkin and said he would fight him and the fight fell apart over weight. Golovkin generously offered a 50 50 split. I think it's reasonable to conclude that Ward knew a catchweight would be part of a proposed counter offer.
              Last edited by TonyGe; 12-12-2018, 05:21 AM.

Comment

• We all know Ward hadn't made 168 since 2013. We all know there were plenty of quality opponents to keep him busy at 168 if he really wanted to push the issue. GGG kept himself busy and got the Canelo fights he really wanted. Ward didn't wait. He moved up and out of reach. He got his name in the news and got the Kovalev fight as a consolation prize. Too bad he still hasn't learned how to say thank you to GGG in his native language. That would have been really classy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Finally you post on topic. Sorry to break it to you but I posted facts you posted your opinion. A very biased opinion. I quoted Ward directly you quoted an unnamed source. An unnamed source that can say anything they want and not be fact checked. Ward called out Golovkin and said he would fight him and the fight fell apart over weight. Golovkin generously offered a 50 50 split. I think it's reasonable to conclude that Ward knew a catchweight would be part of a proposed counter offer.

was that post too difficult to answer Tony Baloney ?

the official scoring criteria are.....

* clean hard punching
                  * effective aggression
                  * ring generalship
                  * defence

1) which of those scoring criteria covers pitty-pat jabs ?

2) which of those scoring criteria did Golovkin win ?

this will be funny

FACT: when lil'G demanded a catchweight he KNEW Ward could not make..... he ducked that fight

FACT: when lil'G refused to fight Ward in 36 minutes flat..... he tucked his tail between his legs and RAN from that fight LMAO

Comment

was that post too difficult to answer Tony Baloney ?

the official scoring criteria are.....

* clean hard punching
                    * effective aggression
                    * ring generalship
                    * defence

1) which of those scoring criteria covers pitty-pat jabs ?

2) which of those scoring criteria did Golovkin win ?

this will be funny

FACT: when lil'G demanded a catchweight he KNEW Ward could not make..... he ducked that fight

FACT: when lil'G refused to fight Ward in 36 minutes flat..... he tucked his tail between his legs and RAN from that fight LMAO
                    I see you’re locked into another argument about ggg...big surprise there lol. “Pitty pat jab”...yea cuz that’s what ggg has.😂

Comment

sleazeball.....

next time you reply, remember to quote me, bltch

did you really think I wouldn't check ?

first, you misquote..... then you make up lies and add them to your sig..... then you try to duck me and sleaze out the back door

does Golovkin know what low-lifes he has for fans?

seriously, when you and Tony Baloney stated that when Golovkin said "anyone from 154-168", he meant, at 160..... you both removed yourselves from boxing society

you are now outcasts

now even Golovkin fans think you are an idiot

when Golovkin read that absurd excuse he must have cringed LMAO

Ward wanted to spank lil'G, but lil'G quickly ran off to fight that killer Dominic Wade lol..... so Ward moved on to BIGGER and BETTER things.....

and we saw why in the Jacobs/Canelo fights

if lil'G cannot handle Jacobs and Canelo, then Ward would have killed him

Comment

Working...
                      X