Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glaser says Stevenson's condition has gotten worse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like the guy but I wish him a good full recovery.

Comment

It's too early to tell.
      People have fully, or almost fully, recovered after being in coma for weeks, months, even years.

I even know a child who was flatline for a few days and drs said he was legally dead and they turned off all life support. He breathed on his own and a few months later was nearly fully restored. That's a rarity though.

Comment

"He has a daughter so the fact that he beat and raped other people's daughter's is magically cancelled out!"

Yeah, no.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
          Thank you so much! Green K!

That says Dec 9. I didn't see any elaboration.

Below is pic of Adonis, fiancee Sisi and new baby.

wonder if that is one of the girls he pimped

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            People slam Adonis for being a trash human being - and he was/is

"Fans" slam fighters because those guys are making millions of dollars for fighting 2-3 fights per year...so its technically only (up to) 108 minutes (36x3) of work in 365 days. That does not include training or sparring at all, but fighters aren't paid for that unless they have sponsorships.

Boxing just attracts morons and immature inbreds like DramaShow Spoon23 and Boksfan (as well as DOZENS others) that just sit around and hate on others for literally no reason
            who u calling an inbred you piece of ****

Comment

Shame... he was such a nice guy.

Comment

Hey DramaShow, you notice how larryxxx.. didn't give a chit when the same thing happened to Eduard Gutknecht, a white fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  Hey DramaShow, you notice how larryxxx.. didn't give a chit when the same thing happened to Eduard Gutknecht, a white fighter?
                  Wasn't exactly a high profile fight to be fair, George Groves v Gutknecht. I bet a lot of people weren't aware of it even happening.

Comment

Always about race with you KKK members on here

Comment

Obama show he done just loves white people all to hell

Comment

Working...
                      X