Glaser says Stevenson's condition has gotten worse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    People slam Adonis for being a trash human being - and he was/is

"Fans" slam fighters because those guys are making millions of dollars for fighting 2-3 fights per year...so its technically only (up to) 108 minutes (36x3) of work in 365 days. That does not include training or sparring at all, but fighters aren't paid for that unless they have sponsorships.
    Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    who cars what they get paid??? they risk their damn lives to entertain bums who cant fight to save their damn lives
    Lots of people care. The military, cops, firefighters, paramedics...all those guys risk their lives every shift of every day for careers that go beyond 108 minutes per year (and often closer to like 30+ years of service).

Oh yeah and those people make about $45-70k depending how long they've been doing it and how good they are at it.

No millions. No fancy cars, watches, boats, jewlery, or side pieces for every day of the month.

That is why some fans "slam" the most popular fighters because, ultimately, it is jealousy. People are jealous that another man has so much for what looks like such an easy exchange of time.

and 90 percent never see close to a millions and they dont only fight in the ring they take most of their punishment during training...
    Nex to zero fans "slam" fighters who aren't earning millions. Nobody cares about them enough to insult them

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
      On Saturday Mauricio Sulaiman wrote:

And yesterday Stevenson's fiancee (or is she his wife? I'm not sure) posted: Pray for a miracle.

That does sound like there were complications, unfortunately...
      I showed on the other thread that that's the exact quote she allegedly made 5-6 days ago, so it literally may be fake news or rehashing, or she may never have said that.
      They claim it's from her twitter--which has no tweets for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
        I showed on the other thread that that's the exact quote she allegedly made 5-6 days ago, so it literally may be fake news or rehashing, or she may never have said that.
        They claim it's from her twitter--which has no tweets for 2 years.
        https://twitter.com/sisi_god/status/1071777493269397504

Comment

Thank you so much! Green K!

That says Dec 9. I didn't see any elaboration.

Below is pic of Adonis, fiancee Sisi and new baby.

Last edited by johnbook; 12-10-2018, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
            Thank you so much! Green K!

That says Dec 9. I didn't see any elaboration.

Below is pic of Adonis, fiancee Sisi and new baby.

He looks like hes about to throw that baby against a wall and then choke and rape his gf.

Scary stuff

Comment

who cars what they get paid??? they risk their damn lives to entertain bums who cant fight to save their damn lives and 90 percent never see close to a millions and they dont only fight in the ring they take most of their punishment during training...
              Well, fighters don't fight specifically to "entertain bums", they fight to earn money and they earn money based on people being willing to pay to watch them fight.

I agree with the sentiment that some "fans" are way too hard on fighters and show them too much disrespect but the fighter needs the fans if he wants to make a good living.

Comment

I’ve seen this medically induced coma twice before in my family, both times it ended in death.

Brain swelling, sever brain damage, etc. luckily he didn’t have to wait for an ambulance to pick him up and get him to the hospital. It was already there on standby.

We’ve seen this before with other boxers, and not many made it.

Comment

chickenson is a piece of shiiit.

Comment

Not a fan of Stevenson but don't wish this on any fighter. Just sad

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      It doesn't take a medical degree to surmise that it's not looking good. A severe traumatic brain injury plus over a week in a coma doesn't typically result in the individual waking up like nothing happened.
                      You were saying?
                      barbara allen poem

Comment

Working...
                      X