Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glaser says Stevenson's condition has gotten worse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was just talking about him with my fiancé and honestly it’s been on my mind since i first found out he was in a coma. I am going to pray for him everyday until he makes it out the hospital. I hope he’s doing better and hopefully boxers will stop trying to add to their legacy in there 40s. There is no way a 41yr old should be fighting these young hungry lions especially after coming off a brutal 12 rounder like Adonis did.

Comment

Unfortunately, I think he'll be bound to a wheel chair for the rest of his life if he gets through this.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Was just talking about him with my fiancé and honestly it’s been on my mind since i first found out he was in a coma. I am going to pray for him everyday until he makes it out the hospital. I hope he’s doing better and hopefully boxers will stop trying to add to their legacy in there 40s. There is no way a 41yr old should be fighting these young hungry lions especially after coming off a brutal 12 rounder like Adonis did.
        I'm sure age had some part to play in it, but not a major part. This can honestly happen at any time. Whether you're 23(Prichard Colon), or 30(Mago) or 41(Stevenson). I'm sure it doesn't help when you're older, but it's just a risk every fighter takes.

I looked back at the fight. The worst thing that happened to Stevenson was when he clipped Gvozdyk in the 10th round I believe. That one moment probably convinced his corner that he was still in the fight. Had that not happened and had Gvozdyk turned it on, his corner and the ref might've stopped the fight sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          I'm sure age had some part to play in it, but not a major part. This can honestly happen at any time. Whether you're 23(Prichard Colon), or 30(Mago) or 41(Stevenson). I'm sure it doesn't help when you're older, but it's just a risk every fighter takes.

I looked back at the fight. The worst thing that happened to Stevenson was when he clipped Gvozdyk in the 10th round I believe. That one moment probably convinced his corner that he was still in the fight. Had that not happened and had Gvozdyk turned it on, his corner and the ref might've stopped the fight sooner.
          Hows Mago doing bro? Like is he able to walk and talk like normal? I remember his fight was odd because he kept telling his corner his face feels funny and they told him its nothing keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            who cars what they get paid??? they risk their damn lives to entertain bums who cant fight to save their damn lives and 90 percent never see close to a millions and they dont only fight in the ring they take most of their punishment during training...
            Fighters like him fighting "safe" is even more dangerous for fighters. It's giving guys who should never be in the ring with a guy on his level an opportunity to make money even though they are way in over their heads. That's more dangerous than top level guys fighting other dangerous top level guys.

It's an absolute tragedy what happened and I wish him nothing but the best. But there is nothing wrong with wanting to see top fighters fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              Hows Mago doing bro? Like is he able to walk and talk like normal? I remember his fight was odd because he kept telling his corner his face feels funny and they told him its nothing keep going.
              Mago can now say words but cannot stand or walk.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                Mago can now say words but cannot stand or walk.
                DAMN thats horrible! Thanks for the update bro.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  DAMN thats horrible! Thanks for the update bro.
                  You're welcome.
                  I will post an important update on the latest ominous thing I just found on the other thread because that's where I posted before.
                  Update: So more people might find it, I made a new thread about it.
                  First news in 3 days.
                  Apparently it is bogus msm story.
                  Last edited by johnbook; 12-10-2018, 03:31 AM.

Comment

some people just cant handle the truth every choice in life has a positive or negative outcome . Nobody force Stevenson to fight it was all his choice and rember when he was knocking out guys he didn't give a dam about there health but he got knock the hell out and paid a big price THAT WAS ALL ON HIM Stevenson took the gamble for money and fame and lost he will never be the same wont be surprise if he dies .
                    Last edited by solo20; 12-10-2018, 02:05 AM.

Comment

May the deity of his choosing smile on Stevenson and his family and grant him recovery.
                      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-10-2018, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X