No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Rematch Talks To Begin Next Week, Says Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
    Hell yeah! A week before April 13th at Wembley! Lol. Hearn would be sick! Lol
    That would be funny, but that would be stupid! Spence Jr. vs. Garcia is March 16th, so I would say they should do it in May! They still would dig in at Hearn, but Wilder vs. Fury II PPV doesn't compete with Canelo, because DAZN is very affordable! SHO/FOX have to space out these PPVs!

Comment

Finkel literally calls Wilder his little protected ***** in the media and you make the same joke about Joshua ... lol

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
      Everyone knows Hearn keeps them locked in a little box. They don't call him Anthony "Lord Varys" Joshua for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Tell me when you are ready for that conversation? I warned you not to get your hopes up before the fight. I pleaded with you to not be disappointed. I see alarming holes in his game and it will be exposed but he will prevail. I said to you I will look like an absolute knob if Wilder knocks him out easy but I can not see it and he won’t.

You have disappeared since last Saturday but I will let you mourn until After Christmas
        I mean I think it's silly to say "I told you so" like that when Wilder was half a second away from winning by knockout. Fury was out cold for 5 seconds and somehow got up. You'd be stupid to sit here and act like Wilder got dominated and had no chance of winning when Fury barely escaped.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          With all due respect to Fury, he is not in the driver seat.

Wilder still has his belt and he could fight Joshua in April or Breazeale if Fury team start talking stupid.
          Fury doesn`t need Wilder. he needs Joshua. Joshua -Fury on Wembley is a huge fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            Wilders team will take AJ in April
            It's a certainty if the money is there for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Akutalee View Post
              Wilder will be gone forever if he doesn’t fight AJ now becos with no belt, when fury beat him in their rematch then it is all over for him
              There was little doubt he beat Wilder in the first fight, even with the knockdowns it wasn't that close.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
                I mean I think it's silly to say "I told you so" like that when Wilder was half a second away from winning by knockout. Fury was out cold for 5 seconds and somehow got up. You'd be stupid to sit here and act like Wilder got dominated and had no chance of winning when Fury barely escaped.
                So I should sit here and say Wilder was dreadfully unlucky when telling 5000 boxing Privately hat Wilder will be exposed because of his lack of boxing. Before the fight 90% of people thought Wilder would knock Fury out.I put my neck on the line and said this punching machine will be exposed. What new did you learn about Wilder? You already knew he had dynamite in his fist.

Fury is a showman if he stayed disciplined it would had been a shut out. Have you listened to all the excuses to come out of the Wilder camp. I saw all the cracks prior to this fight. Nothing surprised me and the fact that I said it before the fight I suppose makes me stupid because Fury was a second away from losing
                Last edited by Noelanthony; 12-09-2018, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  If Wilder ducks the Fury rematch or the Joshua fight because of having to travel to the UK, then you know who has been ducking this entire time.
                  Didn’t AJ already say he wouldn’t fight Wilder in America? So by your standards AJ ducked wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Usetoloveboxing View Post
                    There was little doubt he beat Wilder in the first fight, even with the knockdowns it wasn't that close.
                    It looked to me like Fury won the fight but if you look at all factors, maybe a draw was the right judges decision. Fury only landed 13 more punches than Wilder and never hurt him. Wilder lands 13 punches less than Fury but knocks him down twice with the second knockdown being a 7.2 on the Richter scale. Fury's dancing was pretty impressive but it wasn't fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Didn’t AJ already say he wouldn’t fight Wilder in America? So by your standards AJ ducked wilder
                      AJ is the A-side, pu55y.

Comment

Working...
                      X