Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Rematch Talks To Begin Next Week, Says Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

💯🙌 No doubt about that.

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    If Wilder ducks the Fury rematch or the Joshua fight because of having to travel to the UK, then you know who has been ducking this entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      If more Americans know Fury than AJ then maybe Fury should get that 50mill, yes?
      I don't handle PBC finances you will have to ask Wilders handlers about that mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
        With all due respect to Fury, he is not in the driver seat.

Wilder still has his belt and he could fight Joshua in April or Breazeale if Fury team start talking stupid.
        Did you just say fight Breazeale? As in Joshua's leftovers? So Wilder is going to duck the Fury rematch or Joshua and fight Joshua's leftovers when he's almost 34, and that's a good career move you think? Go back to watching LGBTQ videos on those sex streaming sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Wilder vs. Fury II: Unfinished Business! Get it done! Put Jermall Charlo vs. BJ Saunders on the undercard! MAN UP!
          Hell yeah! A week before April 13th at Wembley! Lol. Hearn would be sick! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            Kudos to Wilder and Warren. Meanwhile, over the pond the hunt for AJ's missing balls continue.
            Rumour has it it’s nestling comfortably up a female’s rectum. .... I was tempted to say but you are a good poster over all, so I will be civil

Comment

I would love any fight between AJ Wilder Fury and OrtiZ....anything else i could give 2 fcks

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                Hell yeah! A week before April 13th at Wembley! Lol. Hearn would be sick! Lol
                Tell me when you are ready for that conversation? I warned you not to get your hopes up before the fight. I pleaded with you to not be disappointed. I see alarming holes in his game and it will be exposed but he will prevail. I said to you I will look like an absolute knob if Wilder knocks him out easy but I can not see it and he won’t.

You have disappeared since last Saturday but I will let you mourn until After Christmas

Comment

If Wilder ducks the Fury rematch or the Joshua fight because of having to travel to the UK, then you know who has been ducking this entire time.
                  Your Candace Owens avatar is on point!

Comment

Did you just say fight Breazeale? As in Joshua's leftovers? So Wilder is going to duck the Fury rematch or Joshua and fight Joshua's leftovers when he's almost 34, and that's a good career move you think? Go back to watching LGBTQ videos on those sex streaming sites.
                    Brezeale is his mandatory dumbass. Would I want him to fight Breazeale over Fury, hell no but my point is that Wilder has option and Fury isn't in the driver seat.

I never said anything about Wilder ducking Joshua, learn to read you fuccking gerbil.
                    Last edited by Queen_Leia; 12-09-2018, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Rematch should definitely be in the UK. AJ should fight Ortiz in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
                      X