Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Don't Think Mikey Garcia Can Beat Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Don't Think Mikey Garcia Can Beat Errol Spence

New York - The last time Vasyl Lomachenko (11-1, KO's) was in the ring was inside of New York's Madison Square Garden. He stopped Jorge Linares inside of 10 rounds in front of more than 10,000 fans to a TV audience peaking at 1.749 million viewers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“If you understand the boxing, I don’t like it. I don’t think he can win but I will care and root for him”
    Good on him

Comment

Spoken like a champ and I agree with him. Mikey isn't thinking right.

Loma also doesn't think Pedraza would be a walk in the park. Pedraza would be his best win if he won this match up. Linares is a bum, and I don't use that word lightly.

War Loma!

Comment

What does he see in Spencer?

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
          What does he see in Spencer?
          I dont know??? He starts a lil slow??? But I dont see anything I can use for a fight plan??? Hes gonna have to box his ass òff like Fury did. And might take a few knockdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Loma also doesn't think Pedraza would be a walk in the park. Pedraza would be his best win if he won this match up. Linares is a bum, and I don't use that word lightly.

War Loma!
            I don’t know how pedraza can be hid best win when he’s clearly not even in his top 5 best opponents...

Comment

Loma was very respectful, and I respect that! His promoter was disrespectful, and that's why Loma will probably never get to face Mikey! As for Mikey facing Spence Jr., Mikey is a businessman, and he knows this fight will be huge @ AT&T! Sometimes you take big risks to get big rewards! I think Loma's father made a big mistake passing on Pacquiao @ 140! That fight might have been the biggest fight of Loma's entire career! Loma and Teofimo Lopez will be a good fight, and i'm looking forward to it, but it will never be as big as a Pacquiao fight! "Scared money don't make money!"

Comment

War Loma!
                Why is Crawford a legit threat to Spence Jr., but Mikey is not? Mikey beat Broner and Lipinets @ 140, and Crawford beat Postol and Indongo @ 140! I call that even! Neither Mikey, nor Crawford, have proven anything @ 147, but they're both P4P Champions, and both former Jr. WW Champions in 2017, so why is one seen as legit, but the other is "not thinking right?"

Comment

War Loma!
                  Pedraza his biggest win? Walters, Martinez, and even small Rigondeux are better wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
                    I don’t know how pedraza can be hid best win when he’s clearly not even in his top 5 best opponents...
                    You must be big on Gary Russell.

Comment

Working...
                    X