Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Made Khan Comatose, I Beat Canelo Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markther View Post
    People need to stop making excuses for Canelo. Even Canelo and his team said Floyd won convincingly and gave them a boxing lesson. They have only been saying that they have more experience right now.

But people seem to have “selective memory” also. They forget Floyd was 36 years old & 7 months, so he was 5 months away from turning 37 when he fought Canelo. Floyd “historically” compared to other past great fighters that weren’t heavyweights of that same age, was supposed to be at the tail end of his career. Floyd was just an exception to the rule at 36 when he fought Canelo like Bernard Hopkins.

Oscar-35-stopped by Manny

Sugar Ray Leonard-35-lost to Terry Norris

Roberto Duran-35-lost to Robbie Sims

Miguel Cotto-35-lost to Canelo Álvarez

Tommy Hearns-34-lost to Iran Barkley a 2nd time

Pernell Whitaker-35-lost to Trinidad

Felix Trinidad-35-lost to Roy Jones Jr.

Julio Caesar Chavez Sr-35-lost to Oscar

Shane Mosley-36-lost to Miguel Cotto

Manny-37-lost to Floyd

Roy Jones Jr.-35-lost to Antonio Tarver for a 2nd time

Bernard Hopkins-36-stopped Felix Trinidad
    Interesting how people have fabulous memory when they speak about Mayweather's age, but get pretty forgetful when it comes to GGG's age when he fought an uncomparbly better version of Canelo. Not that you said anything that demonstrates that, just a general point..

Comment

• Then why were you afraid of fighting him TBE? Answer that question! It was an obvious duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
        Interesting how people have fabulous memory when they speak about Mayweather's age, but get pretty forgetful when it comes to GGG's age when he fought an uncomparbly better version of Canelo. Not that you said anything that demonstrates that, just a general point..

I agree, Canelo is better than Golovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
          What????
          Im slow today but I think you might have a very valid point
          What are you trying to say??!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            I agree, Canelo is better than Golovkin
            Not by much lmfao

Comment

• "Amir Khan he faced Canelo. When he faced Canelo we seen him comatose. I was an old man when I faced Canelo and we all know that was easy work. Some of the easiest work I ever had," said Mayweather.

Facts!! That fight wasn't even close lol Khan got stretched and didn't move for a while just like the picture implies lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Not by much lmfao

he is far more skilled, and far more well-rounded

that is why he was able to tame a supposed killer

and that is why Canelo showed that he could either beat him boxing, or just beat him up

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  he is far more skilled, and far more well-rounded

that is why he was able to tame a supposed killer

and that is why Canelo showed that he could either beat him boxing, or just beat him up
                  True but still he barely beat him time. You are acting like he did what floYd did to him.
                  I’m still really impressed with canelos body work in the rematch to me that was the difference because even when GGG hurt him he couldn’t finish him because he didn’t have enough left in the tank due to those body shots

Comment

• Floyd using triangle theories now?

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Lol they hate the truth so much that they have to lie about Canelo age everytime this fight is mentioned.
                      Who is they? You utilize one person’s comment as the totality of the whole and expect folks to take you seriously? One person has made this claim; exactly one

Comment

Working...
                      X