Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Made Khan Comatose, I Beat Canelo Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    nah, I just hate casual fans who got sucked in by the hype, and then ran around bashing PROVEN warriors

anything you'd like to say ?
    If that's your position thats ok, i just dont understand why you admire Saunders so much, who only got he's hype by beating old Golovkin retreads. I mean, i get it, Golovkins career could have been way more interesting. But Saunders is a confirmed cheat, whos biggest win in Lemiuex. Canelo's a confirmed cheat, whos best win was over a 36 year old you think is a hype job.For the record theyre all warriors in my book, look at how easy real injury is to come by in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      Focus on fighting kickboxers 20lbs smaller than you
      It's a 3 round exhibition D...I...C..K..H..E..A..D

Comment

• [QUOTE=Low_Blows_420;19334811]Thats right floyd! Aint nobody cherry pickn like you. Aint nobody kissn haymons a s s like you. Aint nobody talk about being the best and doing the opposite like you. Nobody except TGE[/QUOT
        And nobody is an undefeated record breaking billionaire either B...I...T...C...H 😂

Comment

• Floyd should be talking Canelo up. His resume looks like **** in hindsight after the De La Hoya fight.
          Bums like Ortiz, Guerrero, Maidana, Berto.
          Hype job like Hatton.
          Past prime versions of Mosley, Cotto, and Pacquiao.
          Despite the age and weight Canelo could be his best win overall in the last decade plus.

Comment

• No doubt Floyd would beat Khan easily but what does he gain from that fight that he doesn't already have?

Comment

• Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
              Canelo came in at 153.5 in his previous fight against Trout. Having to come in at 1.5 lbs lighter than in the previous fight makes him a zombie? You must be ******ed.
              1.5 pounds can make a difference moron . I can see you never competed

Comment

• Canelo is p4p best in the world today

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                So true. Canelo's been different since that fight. Students should respect their great teachers!
                I think canelo learned so much from that fight cos he went in there as a naive undefeated young fighter who got schooled but if that fight came to fruition now floyd wouldn’t want any part of it that’s a fact.

Comment

• Canelo was very young and his arrogance of being undefeated and Oscar getting into his head cos he’s more desperate to see floyd get beat than any man on earth... imo canelo should have waited a couple more yrs but saying that this loss to floyd could have been the best thing that ever happened to canelo cos sometimes a loss is wot a world class fighter needs to ignite that fire and hunger to never feel defeat again... personally I think canelo is the most exciting fighter in the world today best counter puncher best combination puncher head body head he’s brutal with every punch and his defence is spot on. Lara made me laff saying he beat canelo he ran all night and stuck an odd jab followed by a straight left where canelo was drumming his body cos the bum just ran u can’t win fights like that these days it’s a fan sport and fans want excitement not boring champions who run for the hills. We all have our favourites and I’ve loved canelo since he was 18 yrs old he was ferocious he just wanted blood and ko,s but now chepo and Eddie have really polished him off he’s great to watch a proper entertainer 🥊

Comment

• I’m English and am not a fan of Saunders but to call these athletes cheats when u know absolutely **** all let’s be honest was u sat with them when they took drugs??? No u wasn’t so end of it’s just another opinion 1 of millions that are a waste of your time cos no one cares.. say wot u like about canelo but he fights anyone he fought floyd when he was still a novice at that level he battered cotto Mosley cintron Liam Smith? Lara, Austin trout who beat charlo in my opinion and if u know boxing he beat ggg in the first fight with crisp tight accurate counter punching what wins a fight over jabs and the second fight he brought wot ggg wanted big drama show Mexican style and ggg got his body drummed literally to the point where many experts thought he had it before rd 7 gasping for air and at the end he looked like his face went thru a kebab slicer he was done for end of ��

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      I can show you over 10 comments where Canelo fans lie about his age. All of his fans lie about his age when that fight is mentioned
                      “They” “all” you aren’t in a serious professional position in life are you? No serious professional person utilizes
                      the terms “they” “all” as an absolutist

Comment

Working...
                      X