Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Can't See Khan Beating Crawford, But Brook Beats Him Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
    Thing is though, going through all this to avoid him is already humiliating. He'd probably gain some kudos for stepping in the ring with him.

He's told Brook to get a title, he did that.
    Defend it, he did that.
    Fight a marquee name - he did that v GGG
    Successfully defend mandatory against Spence - came up short
    Now he's talking of rehydration clauses, what's next? Telling Brook when he can sleep or not? I'm sure there's more roadblocks he's thrown. He already looks bad cos he's delusional.
    Yep, totally agree mate. I came to the conclusion that Khan is deluded, dishonest and hypocritical years ago anyway tbh. I just expect this kind of thing from him now.
    I don't think the Brook fight will ever happen.
    Brook just needs to stop chasing it now because it was getting embarrassing, he could end up looking like Khan did with Mayweather and Pac - a ****ing obsessed stalker.
    Khan hasn't held a title for 6 and a half years anyway. He has only held titles at 140, not 147.
    Inactive for 2 years, lost all of his recent big fights.
    He has low credibility on the world scene these days, regardless of what he and his fans believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam21 View Post
      ****ing racist froch hates brown muslim, ****ing witched nose EDL supporting flat earther ducked direll rematch

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
        Yep, totally agree mate. I came to the conclusion that Khan is deluded, dishonest and hypocritical years ago anyway tbh. I just expect this kind of thing from him now.
        I don't think the Brook fight will ever happen.
        Brook just needs to stop chasing it now because it was getting embarrassing, he could end up looking like Khan did with Mayweather and Pac - a ****ing obsessed stalker.
        Khan hasn't held a title for 6 and a half years anyway. He has only held titles at 140, not 147.
        Inactive for 2 years, lost all of his recent big fights.
        He has low credibility on the world scene these days, regardless of what he and his fans believe.
        Absolutely. If they step in there, I'd expect Khan to make a good go of things but he's always there to be caught and when he does get caught it's curtains. Brook knows that, but I mainly think Brook chases it so much because it's Brooks big chance of a big payday in the UK.

Brook should turn his attention to other fighters, if he's operating at WW he should get some decent fights in and maybe target Porter again.

Comment

Originally posted by bushboy007 View Post
          Why on earth would they take such a risk? Brook is a huge welter and a very good boxer. He might end up beating Crawford. Too damn risky.
          Sad, but true

Comment

Brook and Khan should fight, at this moment they are both unimportant hyped fighters. Winner fights somebody important.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              No way... Brook isn't a "draw" anymore at 147...
              Was he ever a draw? People will start comparing Crawford's performance to Spence's. Besides, Khan will always be an option for Bud. He's always thirsty for big fights in the US, and he wouldn't turn down a chance to fight Crawford later in 2019 even if Crawford decides to fight Brook first.

Comment

Let`s not forget Brook beat Porter. That`s better than anything Khan did at 147.

Comment

Crawford would dominate Khan..mark my words. He won't even struggle, he will look in control the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    This fight could well be a cherrypick about to go wrong. Khan has the style to give Crawford fits.
                    When Crawford picks him apart don't come back here with lame excuses.

Comment

khan is treating brook like mayweather treated him

Comment

Working...
                      X