Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Can't See Khan Beating Crawford, But Brook Beats Him Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
    I hope Brook gets the Crawford fight instead of Khan.
    No way... Brook isn't a "draw" anymore at 147...

Comment

we can literally see through Khan's chin.. it's a show-glass waiting to be smashed for the right money

Comment

Khan will fare much better vs Brook, with Brook dehydrating to 47 with a clause on rehydration, than against Bud. Gamboa is one of the few that I think is actually faster than Khan also. As an American I look far more to the battle of UK vs Brook tbh. Hopefully something between the 2 transpires next.

Comment

****ing racist froch hates brown muslim, ****ing witched nose EDL supporting flat earther ducked direll rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Sam21 View Post
            ****ing racist froch hates brown muslim, ****ing witched nose EDL supporting flat earther ducked direll rematch
            You sound very racist and should be reported.
            Khan has no chance with either ....get a grip!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Khans amateurish zip style is all wrong for southpaws and defensive counterpuncher types. Patient fighters that like a slow pace and to set traps.

Lets not forget he fought Kindelan twice who fought exactly like Crawford. He came up in a system where he seen this style nonstop. All his success amateur and pro was against similar styles.
              Crawford fought one guy with an ambush style in tiny Gamboa who gave him kittens.

Styles make fights. Khan will give him hell and Crawford simply hasn't much of a punch.
              This can go very wrong for Crawford.
              I understand your point, Khan can have early success with his hand speed and high workrate.
              Any world level guy will catch him sooner or later though, and when they do, he's out, regardless of the scorecards.
              He was winning against Garcia and look what happened. Ditto Canelo.
              Crawford has decent power, definitely enough to get him out of there. He won his last fight at 147 by stoppage didn't he?
              Vargas had Khan down, and Diaz had him down at 140 too. If they did that, Crawford will get him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam21 View Post
                Now, now Sam. Good old chinless should have adapted his style years ago and to be fair he had the boxing ability to do so. The fact that he hasn't guarantee's he gets sploshed by both Brook and Crawford and there's certainly nothing racist in that point.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                  Brook is a good fighter its not shameful to lose to him, but it's shameful to avoid him like he's a disease.
                  It would be shameful for Khan after claiming he was Britain's number one and belittling Brook for years.
                  He was always repeating he was in a different league to Brook, Brook had never fought anyone, he was in the superstar p4p fight category etc.
                  After saying all that, and then getting smashed around the ring by Brook, it would be very humiliating for him in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                    It would be shameful for Khan after claiming he was Britain's number one and belittling Brook for years.
                    He was always repeating he was in a different league to Brook, Brook had never fought anyone, he was in the superstar p4p fight category etc.
                    After saying all that, and then getting smashed around the ring by Brook, it would be very humiliating for him in the UK.
                    Thing is though, going through all this to avoid him is already humiliating. He'd probably gain some kudos for stepping in the ring with him.

He's told Brook to get a title, he did that.
                    Defend it, he did that.
                    Fight a marquee name - he did that v GGG
                    Successfully defend mandatory against Spence - came up short
                    Now he's talking of rehydration clauses, what's next? Telling Brook when he can sleep or not? I'm sure there's more roadblocks he's thrown. He already looks bad cos he's delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      Yeah I totally agree but I do not blame him for going for Crawford. To be fair Crawford’s team should have offered the fight to Brook then fans could gauge more Spence and Crawford with a Similar opponent. Khan is soiled goods
                      Why on earth would they take such a risk? Brook is a huge welter and a very good boxer. He might end up beating Crawford. Too damn risky.

Comment

Working...
                      X