Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Referee Reiss Explains Why He Allowed Tyson Fury To Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
    Reiss should be banned from officiating boxing, he robbed Wilder of Victory

^^just in case anyone missed what this moron had to say

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Angulo vs Canelo was a brilliant fight?
      Who said that? I'm talking about this notion that Tony Weeks wouldn't have stopped the fight on Fury had he been reffing.

The moment Wilder landed that first shot in Round 9, Weeks would've done that, run in there to stop the fight prematurely, starting a riot in LA (again). Guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        If only jack was there for Taylor - Chavez
        If only Jack was there for Ward-Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
          My god your a salty bi**h, all I read was wah wah. Cringed reading it. Like I said, take yo fkn L
          Like I said, keyboard warrior!

I speak facts and all you got is 5th grade insults, feels like I’m talking to a petulant child who can’t see to reason!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            It was typical Reiss reffing. Watch this

Thanks for that. It shows he does it all the time

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Who said that? I'm talking about this notion that Tony Weeks wouldn't have stopped the fight on Fury had he been reffing.

The moment Wilder landed that first shot in Round 9, Weeks would've done that, run in there to stop the fight prematurely, starting a riot in LA (again). Guaranteed.
              The other poster you quoted and who I was initially responding to said it. I don't know many refs that wouldn't have stopped the fight outside of Reiss, he is a one of a kind ref, always giving fighters the benefit of waiting that little bit of extra time before he stops fights

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
                You’re talking so much boll ox that I imagine your balls have crept up inside your body & are now hanging out of your mouth. There was no slow count, Fury got up & the referee, who did a sterling job all fight, deemed him fit to continue. You should worry more about the ten rounds that Fury won and the subsequent scoring anomaly’s. Boxing in the USA stinks. Rotten to the core.
                Yeah yeah, whatever!

I can smell the bias from the screen you English muffin fûçk!

It’s been proven that count was off and that the ref bottled it!

Most of you cûñts on here weren’t even Tyson Fury fans or even like him as a boxer but now cuz it’s Wilder he’s fighting you dingleberries got something to say!

Fury didn’t beat the count and that’s a damn fact, the ref stated he gave Fury a chance cuz of “spirit’s” and cuz “the sport needed it” not to mention he admitted that he knew Fury was knocked out!

It’s in the rules that if a fighter is knocked out and unresponsive then you immediately wave it off!

You bîtçhes don’t like Wilder for whatever reason and I’m sure I can think of one obvious one but fûçk you so called boxing fans who can’t stay on code with the rules of boxing!

Y’all giving Fury too much credit for the ref admitting that he allowed Fury to survive, ANY other ref would waive that shît off!

Never have I ever seen a ref do that, Wilder was robbed of a KO victory and that’s a FACT you hôe áśs bîtçh!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Ref robbed Wilder of a KO victory!

I give Fury credit he has balls and a ton of heart but he should’ve been counted out!

There’s video where the ringside time scorer gets up when Tyson touches the mat and counts, when she was at 6 while Reiss was at 4!

I picked Fury to outbox Wilder which he mostly did but even Jack Reiss admitted that he didn’t fully follow boxing protocol and basically did his own thing!

Reiss needs to be investigated, never seen a ref get down on their knees and yell the count near a fighters ears!

9.5 out of 10 refs would wave it off for the safety of the fighter!

There’s plenty of videos that show there are discrepancies with the count as well!
                  You're a moron. The ref followed the rules. Fury beat the count. Now the rules that have been this way for 100+ years aren't good enough because ******s like you didn't get the result you wanted. Just **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Excellent job by Jack Reiss in that fight
                    Solid ref.

Comment

Fury was definitely knocked out for a good 4 seconds, even longer if you include the time it took for Reiss to start counting. You can even argue that Fury was only able to regain consciousness due to the Reiss getting unnecessarily close and practically screaming into his ear as he counted.

The image of Reiss issuing a count to a limp and unresponsive Tyson Fury whose facial expression resembled that of a dead man is not a good look. His decision was "suspect" to put it mildy. A more established ref like Bayless or Byrd would've deemed a 10 count unnecessary the moment they looked into Fury's eyes and saw that nobody was home.

Comment

Working...
                      X