Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Reveals Right Arm Injury Suffered Before Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder said he's been studying fury for years yet looked like nfl player for much of the fight.
    But wilder did well he persevered a he eventually landed haymaker to drop fury. I think wilder is just secretly flattered he was able to drop fury

Comment

Yeah, and Fury lost 10 stone and didn't even hire a proper trainer.

Comment

Lmao what a loser

Comment

Punching someone's elbow when they stick it out is no joke. The pain is ridiculous, I permanently damaged my right wrist like that.

Comment

How the eff you breaking your arm 3mos before a fight & you are still allowed to fight?

How he keep a broken arm hidden form the media at large?

Assuming this is a much less severe situation or Wilder bsing completely.

Comment

I don't see any reason he would make it up. Assuming it is true, that is pretty amazing that he went through with the fight. Thurman took off a year for a bruised hand, and another year for arthroscopic surgery to his elbow. Guess Wilder is a lot more mentally tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                Hey Fury fans it was a draw. Tell your boy to fight Wilder again if he felt he won. Simple as that.

Btw his performance can't be considered a "boxing clinic" if he got dropped twice. D@#kheads haha
                Just for you, a total pea-brain, here’s how the scoring system works https://www.lawinsport.com/topics/ar...g-system-works

Comment

Damn he thinks that's tough imagine if he had gone through what Fury went through lol!

Comment

What a warrior this makes his knockdowns of Fury even that much more impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      How the eff you breaking your arm 3mos before a fight & you are still allowed to fight?

How he keep a broken arm hidden form the media at large?

Assuming this is a much less severe situation or Wilder bsing completely.
                      And how do you pass the physical?
                      Judges weren't just bought, doctors were bought.
                      The projected numbers show that Wilder will earn $14 million & Fury $10 million.
                      All involved knew a draw was the best outcome

Comment

Working...
                      X