Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Reveals Right Arm Injury Suffered Before Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
    See a lot of shade being thrown on Wilder because of his claimed injury. I remember in his fight with Chris Arreola he fought with a very obvious injury (big cut on his arm). So I believe him about this injury but I don't believe it is the reason he lost the fight. Wilder's next fight must be with him at 100% and win or lose he'll have no excuses. I can understand the emotional letdown he is experiencing and his denial of what appears to be the obvious. So one more chance and no excuses next time.
    Trouble is, the way Wilder trains and the injuries he's picked up over the years, it's highly unlikely he ever enters the ring 100% again.

He's getting to the point where his body is going to start breaking down more and more.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
      See a lot of shade being thrown on Wilder because of his claimed injury. I remember in his fight with Chris Arreola he fought with a very obvious injury (big cut on his arm). So I believe him about this injury but I don't believe it is the reason he lost the fight. Wilder's next fight must be with him at 100% and win or lose he'll have no excuses. I can understand the emotional letdown he is experiencing and his denial of what appears to be the obvious. So one more chance and no excuses next time.
      But he's now claiming that scar is from this recent pre-training camp surgery...

I broke my arm from right here all the way to up here. I got cut [for the surgery,]” said Wilder, using his left pointer finger as part of his description to trace an area inside of his right arm
      from just above his wrist to just below the elbow.

Sorry it don't fly...I'd sooner believe it was spinal.

Comment

Wow some wilder fans are actually in total belief that wilder was not 100% but fury was. This is just hilarious. Hahahaaa. Wow... just wow!

Comment

Fury was just lucky

he fought a Wilder with a barely functional right arm

and still he almost got ICED

a healthy Wilder would have KO'd that tub of lard
          Last edited by lopetego; 12-04-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Some of you are talking about how amazing wilder is for going in with an injury and how he pulled it off. I advise you jokers to actually read what the symptoms, treatment and recovery time for a broken arm is and see how delusional you've all become.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/broken-arm-or-wrist/

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
              And how do you pass the physical?
              Judges weren't just bought, doctors were bought.
              The projected numbers show that Wilder will earn $14 million & Fury $10 million.
              All involved knew a draw was the best outcome

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                Spinal. But in the case of most rematches always the fighter the majority think lost comes back and wins the the rematch in dominant fashion.
                If that helps, why not

Comment

This sounds like something David Haye would say.

Comment

heheheh his eye is all busted up too, heheh

B

Comment

• After he loses a rematch, he will claim 2 arms injury.

Comment

Working...
                      X