Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Reveals Right Arm Injury Suffered Before Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is up there with david haye telling us that he couldnt beat klitschko because he hurt his pinky toe.

Comment

Wilder as a champ is done. Ortiz nearly stopped him, Fury went with him 12 rounds to a draw. he is worse in every next fight as competition goes higher.

Joshua stops Wilder.

Comment

I believe it!

Comment

Smdh next................

Comment

Didnt see the whole fight

I didnt see the whole fight just the highlights, but everyone and their mom is claiming fury got robbed. however wilder was the champ and if it was close then it should go in favor of the champion.

that being said the 2 knockdows are very meanningfull, and ive heard somewhere that rematches usually pick up where they left off. so this puts wilder at an advantage in a rematch. im predicting wilder by ko in a rematch.

Props tu Fury for getting up he was out....also props to the ref for counting most refs would have just called it a ko by the way he went down!!

Comment

What fùcking liar. How does this ****** live with himself? You lost chump, deal with it.

Comment

I'm sure that's why Deontay came in so light, because he wasn't able to much in camp. Can't imagine what he'll do to Fury when he's 100% at around 225. This dude has scary, scary power.

Comment

Re-watched the fight. there was no round in which Wilder dominated. It was boxing master class session 101 by Fury.

Only two KDs are the plus for Wilder.
                  Wilder still lost. Rematch NEEDED

Comment

Hey Fury fans it was a draw. Tell your boy to fight Wilder again if he felt he won. Simple as that.

Btw his performance can't be considered a "boxing clinic" if he got dropped twice. D@#kheads haha

Comment

Originally posted by SamLangfordFan View Post
                      I'm sure that's why Deontay came in so light, because he wasn't able to much in camp. Can't imagine what he'll do to Fury when he's 100% at around 225. This dude has scary, scary power.
                      He came in light against Ortiz as well. Lemme guess, he had a broken leg in that one?

Comment

Working...
                      X