Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Reveals Right Arm Injury Suffered Before Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See a lot of shade being thrown on Wilder because of his claimed injury. I remember in his fight with Chris Arreola he fought with a very obvious injury (big cut on his arm). So I believe him about this injury but I don't believe it is the reason he lost the fight. Wilder's next fight must be with him at 100% and win or lose he'll have no excuses. I can understand the emotional letdown he is experiencing and his denial of what appears to be the obvious. So one more chance and no excuses next time.

Comment

Makes sense, Wilder is literally throwing punches harder than human bodies can tolerate.

Comment

Come on man, disappointed

Comment

One armed Wilder almost KO'd Fury

Two armed Wilder will flatten the gypo in the rematch, no doubt

Comment

Wow how low can you go fury slapped him silly hes a HYPE deal with it

Comment

No fighter is 100% hell Fury wasnt 100% either.

Comment

So he was sick prior to the Ortiz, and injured prior to the Fury fight. If something is up with him next time, then a pattern has emerged.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Wilder as a champ is done. Ortiz nearly stopped him, Fury went with him 12 rounds to a draw. he is worse in every next fight as competition goes higher.

Joshua stops Wilder.
                  Ccol but who says AJ is a step up from Fury? I disagree Wilder stops AJ

Comment

If the injury (assuming it's legit) was that serious then why didn't he postpone? The whole thing sounds like a steaming great pile of windmill droppings to me.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      So he was sick prior to the Ortiz, and injured prior to the Fury fight. If something is up with him next time, then a pattern has emerged.
                      This is the second time he's come in super light and claiming illness. Maybe he's overtraining, or something else is up that's preventing him from keeping the weight on.

212 is ridiculous for a six foot seven so-called SHW.

Comment

Working...
                      X