No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Good Chance London Can Get Wilder-Fury II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    The UK's Gold-Medalist a prime Audley Harrison was KO in the first round by the 'Bronze-Bomber' in Sheffield , Deontay will no doubt make history by knocking-out Tyson Fury in front of his fans anywhere in Brittan.

This time Fury is staying DOWN! No Jack Reiss to give you a twenty second speech regarding your condition and allowing you to walk it off!

BOMBSQUAD!!!
    If you knew anything about boxing it would be a start..I could go on............ and the Reiss walk, everyone but you seems to know what happens there....you are what is known as a philistine....you'd better go off and let some one explain.

Little dosser!

Comment

The UK's Gold-Medalist a prime Audley Harrison was KO in the first round by the 'Bronze-Bomber' in Sheffield , Deontay will no doubt make history by knocking-out Tyson Fury in front of his fans anywhere in Brittan.

This time Fury is staying DOWN! No Jack Reiss to give you a twenty second speech regarding your condition and allowing you to walk it off!

BOMBSQUAD!!!
      Not sure why you keep bringing up Audley Harrison as a victory for Wilder to be proud of? David Haye, David price, and the 3 or 4 journeymen that beat a fresher, less shop-worn Audley Harrison before Wilder did never seem to mention it as a victory they are particularly proud of.
      Even fat boy Chris Arreola is a more impressive scalp for Wilder than Audley Harrison, and that's saying something.

Comment

Deontay Wilder won this fight, the two knockdowns is sufficient for any objective fan to understand this.

Even the Showtime clown commentator Paulie Malignaggi ; who was hating on Deontay through-out the whole fight, giving him little to no credit at all, said, that a overwhelming amount of refs would of immediately called the fight when you take a hard fall like that and your eye balls are lost somewhere in the back of your skull.

To make matters worse Jack Reiss method of checking on the fighter is ridiculous : you would think you were watching a police officer giving a drunk a sobriety test. Its a fight.

Your boy is a bum and get exposed by Fury, completely outclassed and outskilled, and couldn't even knock Fury out despite being given a free punch(s)

Every poll gave the fight to Fury, as did Showtime, BT Sport, NSB and pretty much everyone else.

Find me a poll with over 5000 responses that showed Wilder winning that fight? Here's a hint, you won't.

BUM!

Comment

Deontay Wilder won this fight, the two knockdowns is sufficient for any objective fan to understand this.

Even the Showtime clown commentator Paulie Malignaggi ; who was hating on Deontay through-out the whole fight, giving him little to no credit at all, said, that a overwhelming amount of refs would of immediately called the fight when you take a hard fall like that and your eye balls are lost somewhere in the back of your skull.

To make matters worse Jack Reiss method of checking on the fighter is ridiculous : you would think you were watching a police officer giving a drunk a sobriety test. Its a fight.
          You’re being a hypocrite now. I remember you criticising the ref in the chisora takam fight for waving it off without giving takam a count. I remember this because I spat my drink out laughing. Calling the fight off would’ve been the wrong call, he got up and beat the count.

What’s your take on the Stevenson fight

Comment

Wilders days are done. Joshua would knock his skinny chicken ass out and Fury will decision him again. Even easier this time. BUMSQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol, you moron! Fights are scored one round at a time!
              When will you clowns realize this?? 🤣
              Tell me this! How many rounds did you have Wilder winning??
              I'm not a Wilder fan or a Fury fan so I'm keeping it real here. Are you??
              How many rounds did you give Wilder??

Comment

Wilder is a smart man. The reason why Warren wants the fight at Wembley so he can steal the WBC title from Deontay Wilder. He is setting Wilder up to fail and if I was Team Wilder I wouldn't bite the bait. Since when does the B side dictate terms to the A side? The rematch should be held in Las Vegas.

Comment

No fking way will he come to England to fight, he knows those judges gave him a present. That belt belong to fury and that wannabe ********* pretending like it's his. He won't even sign for a rematch in the US let alone the UK. He's after the coward AJ now lol

Comment

Wilder will fight and beat AJ next. Shame for Fury, but would like to see Fury fight the best of the rest, so either Ortiz or Miller. Sorry AJ fans, Dillian is not the 2nd best Heavyweight in the world as Sky/British media will have you brainwashed to believing.

Comment

Even the Showtime clown commentator Paulie Malignaggi ; who was hating on Deontay through-out the whole fight, giving him little to no credit at all, said that a overwhelming amount of refs would of immediately called the fight when you take a hard fall like that and your eye balls are lost somewhere in the back of your skull.

... I also thought the same (taking into account previous stoppages in Wilder's fights)... but I found out, later, that Reiss promised both fighters to provide a full 10 seconds count in case of a KD... .. in this very case, Fury got up and even fought back for the rest of the round)...

Comment

Working...
                      X