Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Good Chance London Can Get Wilder-Fury II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Good Chance London Can Get Wilder-Fury II

Frank Warren plans to begin negotiations for a lucrative rematch between Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder imminently. In his role as Fury's promoter, and alongside the British Boxing Board of Control, he has made a complaint to the WBC over the scores that meant their thrilling world heavyweight title fight, at Los Angeles' Staples Centre, concluded as a draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the smartest move that can be made really. It would put the winner in a really stint bargaining position for the aj fight

Comment

The UK's Gold-Medalist a prime Audley Harrison was KO in the first round by the 'Bronze-Bomber' in Sheffield , Deontay will no doubt make history by knocking-out Tyson Fury in front of his fans anywhere in Brittan.

This time Fury is staying DOWN! No Jack Reiss to give you a twenty second speech regarding your condition and allowing you to walk it off!

BOMBSQUAD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        The UK's Gold-Medalist a prime Audley Harrison was KO in the first round by the 'Bronze-Bomber' in Sheffield , Deontay will no doubt make history by knocking-out Tyson Fury in front of his fans anywhere in Brittan.

This time Fury is staying DOWN! No Jack Reiss to give you a twenty second speech regarding your condition and allowing you to walk it off!

BOMBSQUAD!!!
        Ah that’s the excuse you’re going with? I wondered where you’ve been. You’ve been quiet since Stevenson and wilder took their respective beatings. You’ve got a lot of gifs I’m sure you’ve got the one proving the ref didn’t give fury a long count

Comment

Why not Manchester ? It would sell out Old Trafford.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
            Why not Manchester ? It would sell out Old Trafford.
            There's thinking logically and then trying to one up Eddie Hearn. You guess which one Warren is trying to do.

Comment

Warren didn't promote a fight of this magnitude since Calzaghe vs Kessler -- at the Millennium Stadium, back in 2007...
              Last edited by MDPopescu; 12-04-2018, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                Ah that’s the excuse you’re going with? I wondered where you’ve been. You’ve been quiet since Stevenson and wilder took their respective beatings. You’ve got a lot of gifs I’m sure you’ve got the one proving the ref didn’t give fury a long count
                Deontay Wilder won this fight, the two knockdowns is sufficient for any objective fan to understand this.

Even the Showtime clown commentator Paulie Malignaggi ; who was hating on Deontay through-out the whole fight, giving him little to no credit at all, said, that a overwhelming amount of refs would of immediately called the fight when you take a hard fall like that and your eye balls are lost somewhere in the back of your skull.

To make matters worse Jack Reiss method of checking on the fighter is ridiculous : you would think you were watching a police officer giving a drunk a sobriety test. Its a fight.

Comment

Wilder ain’t fighting Fury again before he fights AJ in my opinion. That fight would get him more money plus a chance to unify, it’s a no brainer.

Comment

I seriously doubt Wilder would fight Fury in the UK - he may offer a rematch in the USA but that's it.
                    If Wilder absolutely has to fight in the UK, it will be against Joshua. Hearn has deeper pockets than Warren, plus more brits would buy a Joshua PPV than a Fury PPV. Also, Fury might sell out Old Trafford up in Manchester, but he won't sell out Wembley in London which is by far the bigger stadium.

Comment

Working...
                    X