Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling this karma is just dumb. If this was karma why would he have a success career as a boxer doing better than most (if not all) of us on here?

It was unfortunate situation that happens in this brutal sport. Stevenson did some bad sh-t in the past but yet he was dedicated enough to turn himself into a world champion boxer. He served his time and obviously made a change in his life. Everyone is entitled to second chance. Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery. No words good or bad will change his fate now whatever it turns out to be.

Comment

Very impressive maturity from Adonis' fiancee. I keep refreshing every hour hoping for good news. Please please please please please please please be OK! I wanted you to lose but not like this man.

Comment

Cap fight boxing and mma age limit to 45 max between this and watching that awful fight with Chuck Liddell no one unless pacquiao or mayweather should fight past 40 literally because they were so far better than everyone when in prime once they lost a step they went from amazing to great while most other people go from great to good or ok. And being good or ok isn't going to beat great. Pacquiao should retire after 3 more fights if beat broner. He should fight garcia Khan Porter and mayweather. Just stay away from Spence and Crawford other than that everything else at 147 is very winnable

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... It's not about loving him... tbh...
          I know, man - I was just referring to the haters, in fact.

Comment

You've got to be all kinds of *****ed up to be glad about this. Yes, he committed heinous crimes when he was younger, but he was punished and also rehabilitated himself into a normal member of society. He has a girlfriend and kids.

Hope he makes it through this.

Comment

Get well Adonis. This falls under the "home town decisions don't help" catagory. In his case, he didn't fight a mandatory for ten years. He jumped to HBO (or was it Showtime?) and ducked Kov, and Badou highlighted his declining skills. Without the hometown protection, the nail would have KOd somebody else for the title.
              Last edited by Corelone; 12-02-2018, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                let me repeat myself.....fck every single one of you self righteous a$sholes
                We’ve got ourselves a tough guy here ^^^^

Comment

So we have a bunch of assh.... on here behind a keyboard. I don’t like him as a boxer but I hope the best for him and his family’ as they go thru this. No one should wish this on anyone.

Comment

I hope Stevenson recovers fully, and then retires from boxing. There is no way he can risk any further punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      You shouldn’t be fighting at the age of 41 especially after coming off a brutal fight
                      Its a tough sport and it can and has happened at any age.

Comment

Working...
                      X