No announcement yet.

GGG to PBC/SHO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    Maybe he just goes to Showtime and not necessarily PBC. That cpuld work as SHO houses Devin Haney, Clarresa Shields and a few others.
    Those are mainly SHO BOX fighters though. Anything on regular SHO has been PBC.

Comment

Yes, it certainly looks that way. After all, he was at the fight last night on a PBC sponsored Pay per View event.

Comment

Would this make Loeffler a sham promoter?

Comment

Golovkin, Superfly (Sor Rungvisai, Estrada, Gonzalez), and Braekhus (sets up the Shields fight).

Not bad if true.

Comment

Good for GGG , now put him in there with Anthony Dirrell/ Avni Yildirim winner for the WBC belt at 168 to set up the fight with David Benavidez

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
              Good for GGG , now put him in there with Anthony Dirrell/ Avni Yildirim winner for the WBC belt at 168 to set up the fight with David Benavidez
              If he moves to 168, this is definitely what should happen.

GG vs Benavidez would be pure carnage. But I still want to see GGG vs Charlo first.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Golovkin, Superfly (Sor Rungvisai, Estrada, Gonzalez), and Braekhus (sets up the Shields fight).

Not bad if true.
                I think the Superfly series may be heading to ESPN+. But if Loeffler gets some dates on SHO, then I guess it is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  I think the Superfly series may be heading to ESPN+. But if Loeffler gets some dates on SHO, then I guess it is possible.
                  Not if GGG goes to PBC.

Comment

Here's the answer to your question genrick

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                      I was surprised to see GGG at the fight. He certainly has been eating well.
                      The heavyweights bring out everybody.

Comment

Working...
                      X