No announcement yet.

GGG to PBC/SHO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I can't imagine Tommy wants to hitch his wagon to Eddie. If GGG has to hitch his wagon to Eddie might have to be a thing doe to put him on the platform.

One would think DAZN would just go ahead & jump in & give GGG his retirement deal & 360 some sorta 4 year deal for 6 shows a year or something not to crazy to avoid all this weirdo Eddie bs with signing promoter which isn't gonna fly with anyone with 2 balls.

Maybe they are testing the biggest promoter they can sign under Eddie or something idk lol.
    Right? They should definitely give Loeffler like four dates a year and get GGG on board. Not sure why they aren't doing that, makes no sense at all.

Comment

Steve Kim might off himself if true..

Comment

That guy's a joke. I asked him for a source and he said he dosen't disclose.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          keep looking...theres a tweet shown on here from a source confirming he was at wilder/fury and met with haymon

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Right? They should definitely give Loeffler like four dates a year and get GGG on board. Not sure why they aren't doing that, makes no sense at all.
            Maybe DAZN feels they've thrown out enough money & Eddie needs to do something with all his money.

And honesty like I said I don't think GGG not being on DAZN is a definite death spiral for GGG vs Canelo III. I think PBC would do a PPV with him vs Charlo or something first, but I don't see why they wouldn't let him go fight on DAZN if the right opportunity, & obviously Part III would be a perfect opportunity, presents itself.

Comment

Maybe DAZN feels they've thrown out enough money & Eddie needs to do something with all his money.

And honesty like I said I don't think GGG not being on DAZN is a definite death spiral for GGG vs Canelo III. I think PBC would do a PPV with him vs Charlo or something first, but I don't see why they wouldn't let him go fight on DAZN if the right opportunity, & obviously Part III would be a perfect opportunity, presents itself.
              For Haymon you know he wants this badly to build the name of Charlo. If Charlo is able to beat GGG? That would be huge for him. But even if not for Charlo, it gives him another name to convince Jacobs to return to the PBC. And obviously he has 168 pounders he can throw at GGG if he wants to make the jump.

As for DAZN tired of throwing out money? Then it is simple, adjust Hearn's budget and make this happen. Will be extremely dumb if they lose out on GGG just because of how much they gave to Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                Steve Kim might off himself if true..
                I heard Kim at the PBC PPV fight presser last week. If he didn't kill himself FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELY over that idk what would make him kill himself at this point.

Comment

I heard Kim at the PBC PPV fight presser last week. If he didn't kill himself FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELY over that idk what would make him kill himself at this point.
                  He works for ESPN now and it makes sense for both parties to have him at the pressers. Think you will hear less criticism from him of PBC....Unless you know, they deserve it with some bad mismatches.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    coppinger is legit and he also said it.. i dont care what youtube personalities have to say

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      For Haymon you know he wants this badly to build the name of Charlo. If Charlo is able to beat GGG? That would be huge for him. But even if not for Charlo, it gives him another name to convince Jacobs to return to the PBC. And obviously he has 168 pounders he can throw at GGG if he wants to make the jump.
                      That 168 move for GGG is gonna be a dumb move if he does it. He shoulda did that years ago if he was gonna do it. All the money fights are at 160. All the grow the other guys name fights with a GGG W or competitive fight fights are at 168.

As for DAZN tired of throwing out money? Then it is simple, adjust Hearn's budget and make this happen. Will be extremely dumb if they lose out on GGG just because of how much they gave to Hearn.
                      Well I doubt they expected Eddie couldn't sign guys. Hell even Eddie seemed confident he was gonna have a bomb roster back just 4 or 5 months ago. I think Eddie is surprised as anyone that he's got some sort of Roc Nation 2.0 roster.

And yea they could scale him back & sign people themselves.

That said idk that losing out on GGG is all that meaningful. GGG might never win another fight in his career at his current age. Thats how f#cking old GGG is right now. Idk that he's even worth some long term deal necessarily if he's wanting too much. He's got 3 fights that I'd like to see (Canelo III, Jacobs II & Charlo) & he might not even have 3 fights in him. Idk that thats a guy you necessarily wanna break the bank on or sign to some 6 fight, 3 year deal or w/e.

I think I'd be maxxing out on those Hearn 3 fight kinda deals with GGG if I was in the market for him & I'd be trying to avoid doing a deal with 360 just to get GGG cuz 360 ain't got anyone THAT interesting right now & the overall roster is small so if 2 or 3 of his prospects get knocked off over the next 18 months then these mfers are gonna be putting on 4 fight cards or some sh^t with their subpar big name promoter roster. When Kathy Duva gots a better overall roster then you you got roster problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X