GGG to PBC/SHO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    Not if GGG goes to PBC.
    I mean isn't Estrada with Zanfer? Depends where he takes Estrada.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      I mean isn't Estrada with Zanfer? Depends where he takes Estrada.
      Is he gonna split them all up?
      Or maybe keep options open when his guys can fight on both networks

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        Is he gonna split them all up?
        Or maybe keep options open when his guys can fight on both networks
        Not sure, but it seems like he is willing to take his guys to different networks. Rumors are Uzcategui is signing with Haymon and he took Berchelt to ESPN and has Munguia at DAZN.

Comment

That would be an upset steal. DAZN seemed like a lock. Guess GGG is tired of Canelo and those sexy payday.

If this turns out to be real I'd love to see Mall vs GGG within the next 6 to 12 mos.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            That would be an upset steal. DAZN seemed like a lock. Guess GGG is tired of Canelo and those sexy payday.

If this turns out to be real I'd love to see Mall vs GGG within the next 6 to 12 mos.
            I'm sure Haymon would love to get that fight for Mall, but if GGG goes to SHO, I'm guessing it will be to fight his SMWs.

Comment

I'm sure Haymon would love to get that fight for Mall, but if GGG goes to SHO, I'm guessing it will be to fight his SMWs.
              I'd bet against that. Maybe Benavidez, but everyone else wouldn't wear GGG's name on their resume as well & it'd feel like a waste...or maybe they can't beat GGG anyway.

Mall is the guy you want with GGG's head on his mantel ideally. Boosts up Mall's Q score. Let those 168 guys get Mall's leftovers would make more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Yes, it certainly looks that way. After all, he was at the fight last night on a PBC sponsored Pay per View event.
                He goes to fights in California. I met him at the Loma vs GRJ fight. So it could just be him stepping out to see a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I'd bet against that. Maybe Benavidez, but everyone else wouldn't wear GGG's name on their resume as well & it'd feel like a waste...or maybe they can't beat GGG anyway.

Mall is the guy you want with GGG's head on his mantel ideally. Boosts up Mall's Q score. Let those 168 guys get Mall's leftovers would make more sense.
                  I mean if GGG goes to PBC/SHO, I'm guessing it will be because he wants to move up. Or else it doesn't make all that much aside from helping his promoter out.

Of course for Haymon he would gun for the Mall fight. That fight could help Mall get to the next level.

Comment

Interesting if true. Will SHO give Loeffler the dates he wants? Give Loeffler some SHO Box dates for hits lesser cards?

If GGG wants to move up to 168, then he will have his fair share of options. Also has Charlo as well if he wants to stay at MW.

But is he REALLY signing with another network but DAZN? He still wants the Canelo trilogy and that isn't happening on SHO or FOX. Jacobs and Andrade also at DAZN.

Should hear soon of his decision.
                    GGG doesn't want another whooping. He also doesn't want to give Danny the rematch he earned or Andrade the chance. Hell GGG balked at fighting unproven (but talks a whole lot) Jermall Charlo.

GGG going to be fighting Josesito Lopez or possibly Amir Khan (at 160) in June.

Comment

Ggg will sign with dazn most likely. I wouldnt be surprised if loeffler is just using this to negotiate for more money sorta like goldenboy did with showtime. Let a couple rumors go just to stir competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X