Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    hahahahahah I mean. I knew they would exist somewhere
    you're going to deny this fact?

the 12th round KD was worse than Froch Groves.

Fury went stiff.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      HAHAH

Andre Ward just said he is stepping away from boxing on twitter for a long time.

THATS HOW ****IG BAD THE DECISIONS WAS LOLOL
      you would think he is in the clear now seeing as the ward/kovalv robbery will now be replaced by the fury/wilder robbery in the lexicon

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        no its not a draw. its 114-112 fury
        Fury whooped that ass and both KD's were from punches behind the head. The second one could maybe pass but the first one was clearly illegal. People love getting played but Fury was whispering to Wilder telling him this is how you make money, this is how the game is really played.

Comment

• I don't know which is worse, that boxing is corrupt or that no matter how bad the decision there's always someone, SOMEONE, who will defend the corruption.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            Fury got knocked stiff lmao

this is a fight. Wilder is the winner.
            What actually shocked me is that wilder looked to take the more damage after the fight. Had a more swollen face. Looked like a sparring sessions for Fury aside from the KD's

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
              Everyone take a minute to clap Jack ****ing Reiss. How many refs would have waved that off after that second knockdown. Fury looked lights out but Reiss gave a full count and gave him the chance to get back up, when he looked out of it.

World class refereeing
              Exactly. I thought he was paralyzed like Moorer. Glad he counted. That should be mandatory for refs

Comment

• Fury straight bummed the Alabama bum, took his absolute best shots and walked the bum down and he STILL got robbed

All these people saying it was a close fight or a 1 point need to stop watching boxing period. You're as blind as the 3 blind mice at ringside

Comment

• You CANNOT get knocked down twice in a championship fight, especially when you did not win at least 10 out of 12 rounds and expect to take the title from the champion! That has never happened in the history of boxing.

I agree that Fury won the majority of rounds but he did NOT win every round and he was knocked down twice. That is expecting too much if you think the judges will give Fury the fight. A draw was the best call.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingOfGlory View Post
                    So judges can retroactively change their scores for previous rounds to counteract a perceived "injustice" in the last round?

115-111. Please tell us all which 7 rounds Wilder won.
                    Two knockdowns equate for 4 rounds won. So all Deontay had to do was win at least two more of them and the fight will be counted as a draw which it was. I didn't say he won on the cards. I said he won by KO because of the corrupt refereeing from Jack Reiss giving Tyson Fury the longest ten count in boxing history because he was partial and wanted Fury to win. He had a horse in the race which was very unjust and biased.

Comment

• Brits can't take a loss with any dignity. Wilder dropped Fury twice. Boxing is a gladiator sport. Wilder won and it still the champ end story.

Comment

Working...
                      X