No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    It wasn't just that, the guy doesn't know what to do in there. He doesn't know how to set punches up, lay traps, heck he can barely throw a proper one two. He is horrible
    I get u on the traps and such....but wilder has one of the best 1 2's in the business. He just kept looping tonight. When he threw it straight are the two times he dropped fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
      Fury straight bummed the Alabama bum, took his absolute best shots and walked the bum down and he STILL got robbed

All these people saying it was a close fight or a 1 point need to stop watching boxing period. You're as blind as the 3 blind mice at ringside
      Typical power shot connect % for a Wilder fight: 40%

This fight: 13%

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        You need to work on your math.

Your scorecard is 114--112
        This is what we're up against. The judge probably made this stupid mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldschoolfool View Post
          For those that think Deontay Wilder got a draw or won id like to know what rounds you think Deontay wilder won besides the 9th and 12th
          I gave him round 2 and that's all

Comment

• I'm shocked about Fury's toughness...I've said for months that if Wilder would have landed a good shot and put Fury to the canvas like Cunningham did, no way Fury could do the same he did with Cunningham vice-versa he shut my mouth, max respect for the Gipsy. Fury showed to be much better boxer, his movements despite his size are amazing. Wilder has deadly power but not enough for a big man like like Fury that showed tremendous heart and will.....two kds cost Fury a clear victory. The Gipsy King beat the hood big man.....indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Two knockdowns equate for 4 rounds won. So all Deontay had to do was win at least two more of them and the fight will be counted as a draw which it was. I didn't say he won on the cards. I said he won by KO because of the corrupt refereeing from Jack Reiss giving Tyson Fury the longest ten count in boxing history because he was partial and wanted Fury to win. He had a horse in the race which was very unjust and biased.
              God your stupid. That isn't how math works...get your calculator out and try again

Comment

• Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                You CANNOT get knocked down twice in a championship fight, especially when you did not win at least 10 out of 12 rounds and expect to take the title from the champion! That has never happened in the history of boxing.

I agree that Fury won the majority of rounds but he did NOT win every round and he was knocked down twice. That is expecting too much if you think the judges will give Fury the fight. A draw was the best call.
                Wilder only won those KD rounds you clown

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                  I get u on the traps and such....but wilder has one of the best 1 2's in the business. He just kept looping tonight. When he threw it straight are the two times he dropped fury.
                  He hit him behind the head with a looping right in rd 9.....it was thrown straighter than most of his other rights but it was ILLEGAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                    You CANNOT get knocked down twice in a championship fight, especially when you did not win at least 10 out of 12 rounds and expect to take the title from the champion! That has never happened in the history of boxing.

I agree that Fury won the majority of rounds but he did NOT win every round and he was knocked down twice. That is expecting too much if you think the judges will give Fury the fight. A draw was the best call.
                    That Fury was knocked down twice, was the challenger in the champ's home country, and still got a draw, tells you that the judges know perfectly well who really won. They were too embarassed to actually let Wilder retain with a victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Fun Night! Really enjoyed this fight, it lived up to the hype especially at the end!

The Boxer Schooled The Puncher as always BUT in the Heavyweight Division POWER MATTERS! The 2 Knockdowns allowed Wilder to keep his BELTS BARELY but he was out of his league Skill Wise CLEARLY!

Fury I do feel is the BEST Heavyweight, certainly the most SKILLED of them ALL and ironically and I feel he can do THAT to all of them EASILY. If he can take Wilder Power and get back up then the rest don't have a chance

Comment

Working...
                      X